Sony Michel

bacane

Junior
Hate to utter name, but interesting that he's getting some early PT split out as a receiver for UGA.

Advertisement
There is a thread discussing games. Why does he need his own thread?

On a positive note. He is playing a lot of receiver so our running back recruits worrying about too many commits should realize good players find a way on to the field.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's pretty smart of Richt getting him on the field. Fun game to watch so far.

I almost forgot. I expected UGA's defense to be better. After all, I keep hearing how terrible their DC last year was from the experts around here.

Advertisement
Never realized how many many names sounded faniliar from uga recruiting. Didn't we want quayvon hicks, michael, the te Rome, Mackenzie, and Keith Marshall?

Advertisement
That's pretty smart of Richt getting him on the field. Fun game to watch so far.

I almost forgot. I expected UGA's defense to be better. After all, I keep hearing how terrible their DC last year was from the experts around here.

WTF are you talking about? The kid did next to nothing at receiver. Why is that "pretty smart?"

Advertisement
These threads are odd.

Sony had the choice to play for the U and he threw it in our faces.

He can get stuffed.

These threads are odd.

Sony had the choice to play for the U and he threw it in our faces.

He can get stuffed.

Basically this. Sony is just another guy for all I care. Dream school was UM, ended up elsewhere. No hate, but IDGAF what he does from here on out. Woulda, shoulda, coulda.

Advertisement
Back