Sony Michel

It looks like the kid soney just maxed out I don't see him getting better but that chubb kid is the truth his impact on that game reminds me of duke when he first stepped on the sean...

Advertisement
One kid named after a tv and the other named after a pubic wig. Where did Merkin the pubic wig wind up?

Advertisement
I've been saying since the spring that Sony wasn't going to be better than Chubb. Chubb is just a more physically gifted athlete than Sony and is better suited for college and the NFL.

i guess you guys missed the part where he had no idea what to do in the game and made huge mistakes? Even the announcers noticed.

So Sony is the 3rd best RB on his new team. Pretty much exactly what he would have been here. Good for him. Ill take Scarlett, Dex, Cronkrite, and Walton and be happy.

Advertisement
Well yeah. That's the only way he's seeing the field is on special teams or at Wideout.. I don't think it's necessarily smart I think richt probably guaranteed playing time to Sony and realizes Gurleyis too good to take off the field

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back