Sony Michel by Speedzone Recruits Highlight

Yo: this is the cricticially GENRON! I'm on my guy account. He shows me this and I'm rolling. You all are some ignorants *******. Don't know **** and comment on bullsht that has nothing to do with your retarded ***. **** all yall. None of you say a ***ing thing when see me. Kiss my *** stupid MF. Don't banned this, read this. None of you ******* are here with the kids day in and day out. None of you MF were there this week when I bailed out 2 kids. None of you got my heart. You have no idea what the **** y'all talking about. You don't how I feel about UM or any school. **** anybody who got a ******* problem, all y'all talking ignorant **** about things y'all have no clue about. **** y'all. Pussies.

46.jpg

Advertisement
Yo: this is the cricticially GENRON! I'm on my guy account. He shows me this and I'm rolling. You all are some ignorants *******. Don't know **** and comment on bullsht that has nothing to do with your retarded ***. **** all yall. None of you say a ***ing thing when see me. Kiss my *** stupid MF. Don't banned this, read this. None of you ******* are here with the kids day in and day out. None of you MF were there this week when I bailed out 2 kids. None of you got my heart. You have no idea what the **** y'all talking about. You don't how I feel about UM or any school. **** anybody who got a ******* problem, all y'all talking ignorant **** about things y'all have no clue about. **** y'all. Pussies.

46.jpg
That's because Clions speaks Klingon.

Jon Drummond ‏ @Genron187
Vernon Hargreaves is a BEAST. not LJ beast but he's in that family...
10:43 PM - 24 Mar 12

shouldn't go to UM

He MAD

why does south florida have so many scumbag leaches? You don't hear about these characters like genron in other places.

Advertisement
**** you Genron! Come at me bro!

Lol... sad day.. guys like Jon Drummond do not last long. Trust me...

I like it! It is free publicity for the school. We just need to start winning that will quiet all the outside criticism.

Man shut your hoe *** up!!

Lol... sad day.. guys like Jon Drummond do not last long. Trust me...

I like it! It is free publicity for the school. We just need to start winning that will quiet all the outside criticism.

this guy
Drum.jpg

Advertisement

LMFAO. Just add a mature, classy "187" and this is just the kind of personality I want hanging around "mentoring" my recruits. Genron, what does the 187 stand for? Please enlighten me.....

Advertisement

shouldn't go to UM

He MAD

Who's Jon Drummond and is telling Genron that Hargreaves shouldn't go to UM?

shouldn't go to UM

He MAD

Who's Jon Drummond and is telling Genron that Hargreaves shouldn't go to UM?

Jon Drummond is Genron. He act's like he's a fan of Miami but bashes them all the time. Also is a very shady dude.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back