Sony Michel by Speedzone Recruits Highlight

Advertisement
Great video, SZR.

Sony's cutting ability is Hester-like, no wasted movement. How is his rehab coming along?

Advertisement
Wouldnt be surprised to see him listed as the #1 recruit in the country at some point. Not only is he an elite talent, the hype machine is hitting on all cylinders.

Advertisement
first of all i dont know who is genron and me and sony is sitting here laughing at these comments, band who obviously you dont know anything about who or what we do, its sad to see that if you coach these kids from ground up and place them its an issue. Well hereit is South Florida Hurricanes,West Dade Seminoles then American Heritage. if you do yor homework and google then you can i see what it is. My son will be the next top recruit google that so what ever it is you trying compare, im glad you even taking time to focus on Speedzone Recruits. I help kids for free and i wish i can meet you. What you need some help.

Glad to hear rehab is going well. With a good head on his shoulders and hard work both in the classroom and on the field his potential is limitless. Stay humble, focused and don't let outside pressures change your core values.

first of all i dont know who is genron and me and sony is sitting here laughing at these comments, band who obviously you dont know anything about who or what we do, its sad to see that if you coach these kids from ground up and place them its an issue. Well hereit is South Florida Hurricanes,West Dade Seminoles then American Heritage. if you do yor homework and google then you can i see what it is. My son will be the next top recruit google that so what ever it is you trying compare, im glad you even taking time to focus on Speedzone Recruits. I help kids for free and i wish i can meet you. What you need some help.

Tell Sony I said wzup and to hit a ***** up on twitter.

Advertisement
Call Me Crazy but i feel like hes gonna have a Reggie Bush Type Impact At Miami. I saw a couple of moves that just reminded me of him it was like looking at mirror image.

Advertisement
Yo: this is the cricticially GENRON! I'm on my guy account. He shows me this and I'm rolling. You all are some ignorants *******. Don't know **** and comment on bullsht that has nothing to do with your retarded ***. **** all yall. None of you say a ***ing thing when see me. Kiss my *** stupid MF. Don't banned this, read this. None of you ******* are here with the kids day in and day out. None of you MF were there this week when I bailed out 2 kids. None of you got my heart. You have no idea what the **** y'all talking about. You don't how I feel about UM or any school. **** anybody who got a ******* problem, all y'all talking ignorant **** about things y'all have no clue about. **** y'all. Pussies.

Is this real? Lol

Advertisement
Back