Sony/Dalvin which one would you rather have?

I'd go with Cook. As some have already mentioned it, Sony's a more complete back right now, but Cook's just downright beastly and will be at elite status by his Sophmore year (think of his production his frosh year as what Coley's doing right now). In no way do I want him going to FSU. Not. One. Bit.

Advertisement
Sony is a man. He could start day one at UM. Cook in the end has the higher ceiling

Bring on Mr. Cook! Very dynamic & explosive & far more tread on his wheels since he's been splitting carries with Yearby. A year in UTough & we may have ourselves a beast. DALVIN COOK!!!

Advertisement
I used to consider Sony better but over the past two years dalvin has shown me more

either one would be a win for our RB depth

But Dalvin seems to be bringing the swag, the respect of others in this class
and others want to commit with him...

I am digging Dalvin to be a win in more ways then one...

Advertisement
Sony. He's the better RB. Cook might be the better overall football player though. Ill take either or better yet both.

There is just something about a kid that has played both ways and the competitiveness that they usually play with. That's why I would go with Dalvin. I feel he has more of that dog in him that Sony. No disrespect to Sony but give me the beast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would love both. I'd take Cook if I had to choose one, but it's close

Sony is a more compact and more powerful. Sony may have better track speed, but Cook definitely has better football speed. Cook's ability to maintain speed when changing direction, explosion out of cuts is extremely rare.

Advertisement
Back