Sony/Dalvin which one would you rather have?

Advertisement
Michel is a solid back, I just think Cook is better.

Plus, landing Cook all but guarantees us Phillips.

But Sony will help us with 2015 Savior Torrance Gibson

in that case i take sony and hope dalvin stays a gator

Cook and Phillips are close.

Haven't read anything about Michel and Gibson being close. Plus, Gibson is already high on our Canes.

yea but i doubt we will see a class with phillips & SBB/ridley

Love to have either, but probably Dalvin.

1. I think he's more dynamic
2. Less injury concern
3. Sony's alternative is Georgia, Dalvin's is FSU

This plus he's a 305 kid.

to be honest ....Sony grew up in Pembroke Park...which is COUNTY LINE RD....Dude literally could **** from his front porch to dade county.

That being said i like Cook's flexibility more.

Cook would be a factor in return game, can play specials also early on (kick off team)..
No injury concerns.....
Played at a pressure program already..(Miami Central)
also has the spliting carries/ rotation thing down as he did it his entire career.

Sony is a bast and will be productive at uga....but Cook to Miami just seems like a logical fit...not sure if he sees it yet...but it is...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cook is a walking TD. Every time he touches the rock, he's a threat to house it. Michel is more of a 25 carry, wear you down type.

Advertisement
Honestly, I dont care. I would take either. We just need another quality RB. If you twisted my arm RIGHT NOW, I would probably say Cook, but honestly, I have spent about half the time thinking that I would prefer Sony. The debate is sort of like the debate between Yearby and Cook. Sony seems like a better pure RB, but Cook has more of that "wow" gamebreaker factor.

I would take either. We really need another RB in this class.

Advertisement
I wonder sometimes when there are 2 great backs on the same team like Cook and Yearby that it could be they have a great o-line. So I would take Sonny only because of that reason.

I wonder sometimes when there are 2 great backs on the same team like Cook and Yearby that it could be they have a great o-line. So I would take Sonny only because of that reason.

you obviously haven't seen Sony OL this season. They maybe bigger than UM's OL.

Advertisement
Prefer Cook...#1 he has less miles on his body( splitting carries) while Michel has been a workhorse since 8 th grade....#2 Cook no injuries at all, Michel already with a torn ACL...and #3 Cook is much faster player and more versatile than Michel....

You guys are slippen mane.

150.gif

Advertisement
Back