Sony 4:30 Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hasn't Samsung passed Sony?

I apologize for the corny humor, I'm just trying to lighten the mood.

Lt. Philip Nolan ‏@TheStateOfTheU 13m Maybe too little too late, but you can't say the staff isn't working. Birdie says Golden and almost entire staff on the way to meet Sony

Alex Collins
Sony Michel

Sleuths, find the common thread between the two and you have your answer.

Sony and Alex both know/knew Dennis Butler. He runs Speedzone. Fam of Sony. DBs a really good guy though, Has trained and helped many kids get exposure, and has posted on here a few times. Helped Marken through the recruiting process as well, kid at UT, etc..... Alex went to Arkansas because he felt more comfortable there and because of his coach and coaches wife. Once Eddie gran left Fsu, there was really no more competition. His friend getting an offer and commiting to fsu only made a difference if grans still coaching there. Had nothing to do with DB AT ALL.

Lt. Philip Nolan ‏@TheStateOfTheU 13m Maybe too little too late, but you can't say the staff isn't working. Birdie says Golden and almost entire staff on the way to meet Sony

I am pretty sure that would be a violation for Golden to meet with Sony unless it is on UM's campus

Advertisement

Honestly, this is definitely a bad sign, but **** what a power move by Golden.

I am pretty sure that would be a violation for Golden to meet with Sony unless it is on UM's campus
as long as its an in home visit and not at the high school he should be fine

I am pretty sure you just pulled that out of your *** - which generally has things going in instead of out of it.

Advertisement

Yes, go call the NCAA...I'm sure they will be compliant with regulations when meeting with Sony. You are really starting to get annoying.

Golden will be in the hallway. Kehoe is going to run this show, as he seems to be the only coach who can land a recruit these days

I am pretty sure whatever his brother-in-law is doing is also a violation. Might as well even the playing field

Advertisement

I am pretty sure you just pulled that out of your *** - which generally has things going in instead of out of it.

How many head coaches have you heard of making visits right now during spring evals?

How many head coaches have you heard of making visits right now during spring evals?
http://canesinsight.com/threads/48935-UM-Academic-Requirements-amp-Recruiting-Dates

I think it's time for you to STFU and go somewhere else. Who cares about that minutia? UM will follow the rules during the visit, and trying to break it down in that regard based on a tweet is pointless and just trying to derail the converstion. THE POINT IS that UM is pulling out all the stops to recruit Sony and is meeting with him this afternoon.

I'm told that multiple coaches including Golden are visiting Sony, his parents, and AH coach Mike Rumph at school today

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back