Sony 4:30 Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
the early commitment date + history with Miami (frequent visits, player relationships, etc) + close to home and family wanting him close = Most likely a Cane

those are the only real FACTS that we have. everything else is internet BS. yeah maybe UGA is trying to take his brother as bait and maybe it will work BUT we dont really know that stuff

all we know is that he set an early commitment date, lives close to UM, goes to UM all the time, usually early commit kids go for the home team,....

You are missing one major factor UGA wants their RB commits early and are not saving spots. I know some people will say they will save a spot for Sony till NSD. This is UGA they are not saving a spot at RB this year for anybody. They got burned last year and they do not want that to happen again.

I don't understand how Georgia's stance on not saving spots has any impact on Sony. How would that be relevant if he decides he doesn't want to go there? Are they going to force him to sing a LOI 10 months early? It's a ridiculous point...if he wants to end up there he ends up there, if he wants to go somewhere else he goes somewhere else....UGA's stance on saving spots is completely irrelevant.

2 RB's spots open this recruiting cycle for UGA after that they are done. If a 3rd RB wants to commit they will say no unless some RB attrition happens on the current roster. They told the RB's recruits first two that commit get the spots. If Chubb and say Roc Thomas commit to UGA then later Sony wanted in they would not have a spot for him according to UGA people.

Last edited:
Advertisement
please stop you knew exactly what I meant from jump and it has even been said earlier in this thread. Just stop reading my post

I know what you wrote and it was info obtained from somewhere else being passed off as "fact" when you don't know that. I've also read enough to know I'm not the only one who has noticed you post this way because it has been commented on multiple times. you've already been corrected by a direct source on misinfo you were repeating as factual, so chill already with that crap.

please stop you knew exactly what I meant from jump and it has even been said earlier in this thread. Just stop reading my post

I know what you wrote and it was info obtained from somewhere else being passed off as "fact" when you don't know that. I've also read enough to know I'm not the only one who has noticed you post this way because it has been commented on multiple times. you've already been corrected by a direct source on misinfo you were repeating as factual, so chill already with that crap.
man I dont want to argue with you on this you could say that about everything said on this board

Lmao at any school on the planet telling Sony...."sorry kid, we just don't have any room for you in this class.".

Seems legit

Advertisement
I thought this deserved its own thread. If mods feel otherwise please merge with the 22 page running Sony's thread

Ferman has posted his assessment of Sony recruitment drama. I know many don't think much of Ferman but he is connected and talks to a lot of people.
I will summarize his post:

. He is almost certain that Sony will pick Georgia on Frida.
. He believes, like others he talked to that Sony's heart is not at Georgia despite picking them. He thinks he has been all Miami since middle school (breaking news!)
. Mark Richt has never made a recruiting visit to Heritage.
. The SEC is crazy domain now (implying dirty recruiting?)
. Thinks that this extends to his brother transferring from UMass. (Shodell said in another thread that he thought the brothers will end up at the same school)
. Adults have become very much involved in his recruiting and he thinks his recruiting will go all the way to February despite the announcement on Friday.

Kind of vague for the most part but I still thought it was worth posting.

So every single person is predicting UGA. And I still can't figure out what went wrong for us here ...

Advertisement
Seems on point, same points that's have been discussed here.

In the end, shouldn't sweat tomorrow to much

And a new thread wasn't necessary

who da ***** is ferman?

why da ***** should I or any Miami fan care about what he says?

who da ***** is ferman?

the early commitment date + history with Miami (frequent visits, player relationships, etc) + close to home and family wanting him close = Most likely a Cane

those are the only real FACTS that we have. everything else is internet BS. yeah maybe UGA is trying to take his brother as bait and maybe it will work BUT we dont really know that stuff

all we know is that he set an early commitment date, lives close to UM, goes to UM all the time, usually early commit kids go for the home team,....

You are missing one major factor UGA wants their RB commits early and are not saving spots. I know some people will say they will save a spot for Sony till NSD. This is UGA they are not saving a spot at RB this year for anybody. They got burned last year and they do not want that to happen again.

I don't understand how Georgia's stance on not saving spots has any impact on Sony. How would that be relevant if he decides he doesn't want to go there? Are they going to force him to sing a LOI 10 months early? It's a ridiculous point...if he wants to end up there he ends up there, if he wants to go somewhere else he goes somewhere else....UGA's stance on saving spots is completely irrelevant.

2 RB's spots open this recruiting cycle for UGA after that they are done. If a 3rd RB wants to commit they will say no unless some RB attrition happens on the current roster. They told the RB's recruits first two that commit get the spots. If Chubb and say Roc Thomas commit to UGA then later Sony wanted in they would not have a spot for him according to UGA people.

So, let's say he committs to Georgia....then in 8 months flips to UM....how exactly does UGA's stance on spots have absolutely any impact? It means absolutely nothing. If you are implying that he HAS to committ now to secure a spot, sure, whatever. The bottom line is if he want's to come to UM then Georgia's stance on saving spots doesn't mean ****...nothing....nada....zero.

I'm over this already. Until national signing day. Sony to UGA Friday, whatever.

Advertisement
Alex Collins
Sony Michel

Sleuths, find the common thread between the two and you have your answer.

Advertisement
I thought this deserved its own thread. If mods feel otherwise please merge with the 22 page running Sony's thread

Ferman has posted his assessment of Sony recruitment drama. I know many don't think much of Ferman but he is connected and talks to a lot of people.
I will summarize his post:

. He is almost certain that Sony will pick Georgia on Frida.
. He believes, like others he talked to that Sony's heart is not at Georgia despite picking them. He thinks he has been all Miami since middle school (breaking news!)
. Mark Richt has never made a recruiting visit to Heritage.
. The SEC is crazy domain now (implying dirty recruiting?)
. Thinks that this extends to his brother transferring from UMass. (Shodell said in another thread that he thought the brothers will end up at the same school)
. Adults have become very much involved in his recruiting and he thinks his recruiting will go all the way to February despite the announcement on Friday.

Kind of vague for the most part but I still thought it was worth posting.

No offence to you Southcane, but Ferman's inside info and gut feelings read alot like a compilation of the info all of us have already garnered from this and other boards/articles around the internet.

Last edited:
I dont care what the so called experts are saying. I am saying Sony is a Cane. This UGA **** just doesn't add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back