Something that never gets discussed around here

Advertisement
I'm sure it gets discussed plenty on here. All I know that it resembles the spread option a lot but instead of reading the DL and LBs the QB is reading the LBs, CB and safeties

It doesn't matter to me as long as the person running it has a good track time.

Advertisement
I know we've been over this RPO stuff ad nausem, but why would'nt coaches make every single RPO be a RB-QB-WR triple option?

Why intentionally limit yourself to only RB-WR when you don't have to? Seems very dogmatic/bullheaded or short sighted.

My feelings are that Rick had to use the 2-option RPO last year because Kaayak runs like an old woman.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Recruitment process outsourcing has its strengths and weaknesses, several factories play into its viability/cost efficiency depending on the size of the company and the nature of the business.

seems to me after all of the discussion on it that there is still this misguided notion that the run option has to revolve around a running qb.

Advertisement
With the right quarterback and a good running back the rpo can be amazing

Luckily the second Perry steps on campus we have that last piece

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I know we've been over this RPO stuff ad nausem, but why would'nt coaches make every single RPO be a RB-QB-WR triple option?

Why intentionally limit yourself to only RB-WR when you don't have to? Seems very dogmatic/bullheaded or short sighted.

My feelings are that Rick had to use the 2-option RPO last year because Kaayak runs like an old woman.

Really, tell me more...

seems to me after all of the discussion on it that there is still this misguided notion that the run option has to revolve around a running qb.

There's football speed then there's track speed. I'm more concerned with track speed, because it's a board obsession that has rubbed off on me.

Advertisement
Back