Something that never gets discussed around here

First time I've seen a flute or trumpet discussion here. You're right it never gets discussed. Why limit it to to just those two. Throw in some sousaphone or euphonium. Make it a bit more interesting. Does Richt have a preference?

Advertisement
It doesn't matter to me as long as the person running it has a good track time.

seems to me after all of the discussion on it that there is still this misguided notion that the run option has to revolve around a running qb.

There's football speed then there's track speed. I'm more concerned with track speed, because it's a board obsession that has rubbed off on me.

I only want at minimum anyone that can throw the rock and/or also be able to tuck it and coherently plant one foot in front of the other in a rapid, successive motion if the opportunity arises, even if for a 5 yd. gain. That would be vast improvement right there.

Advertisement
[MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]...
I know we've been over this RPO stuff ad nausem, but why would'nt coaches make every single RPO be a RB-QB-WR triple option?

CD, if you're including the QB run as an option, then what you're describing is actually a Quadruple Option (hand off,keep,pitch, or pass). From what I've heard about it that's some hard $h!t to pull off, much less every play.

Advertisement
[MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]...
I know we've been over this RPO stuff ad nausem, but why would'nt coaches make every single RPO be a RB-QB-WR triple option?

CD, if you're including the QB run as an option, then what you're describing is actually a Quadruple Option (hand off,keep,pitch, or pass). From what I've heard about it that's some hard $h!t to pull off, much less every play.

Horse schit

https://www.xandolabs.com/index.php...2488:zone-read-choice-rpo&catid=94&Itemid=162

It doesn't matter to me as long as the person running it has a good track time.

seems to me after all of the discussion on it that there is still this misguided notion that the run option has to revolve around a running qb.

There's football speed then there's track speed. I'm more concerned with track speed, because it's a board obsession that has rubbed off on me.

absolutely.

as a matter of fact, I want to see how a player does at madden on playstation, before I decide if he will be a successful college QB. I simply take that result, add it to his star rating, multiply by how much faster his 40 time is than brad kaaya, then subtract the number of days he has left in high school. that always gives me the right answer.

Advertisement
All I know about it is Kaaya couldn't run it...Allisons daddy said he wasn't fit for it.....Rosier and Sheriffs are fairly decent at it....Weldon couldn't learn it very fast....and every Cane fan young or old is praying that Perry is adept at it .....

I think that about covers it..

All I know about it is Kaaya couldn't run it...Allisons daddy said he wasn't fit for it.....Rosier and Sheriffs are fairly decent at it....Weldon couldn't learn it very fast....and every Cane fan young or old is praying that Perry is adept at it .....

Kaaya actually ran the RPO pretty good under Coley & Richt.

And Allison's Dad might've been talking about the Zone Read, thought I read where Richt wants to run more of that.

Frankly, I don't know where this notion comes from that Richt is looking for this Super Duper QB to run the RPO, any College QB with adequate ability can run it.

Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment processes to an external service provider. An RPO provider can provide its own or may assume the company's staff, technology, methodologies and reporting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back