Something I want to clarify before "The Madness" starts

Advertisement
I am just so happy we don't use those stupid percentages anymore that ended up causing anarchy here last year

With Recruiting truly heating up now, right now is right about the time when all of the "Out of the Blue Insiders" start coming in and dropping their "Inside Info". It happens everywhere and personally I find it hilarious.

Do me this favor, trust the people who have been covering this recruiting year for the past year or longer. Peter, HurricaneGlory, Dmoney and I work really hard to get solid information and we always deliver it to you guys, so trust us and not the out of left field mysterious poster.

I get what you're saying but that's not to say every mysterious poster is bull****. I joined this board last year basically to tell people I met Keith Bryant and family on his official to Florida State, because I work as a valet and bellman here, and Keefs mother, father and brother all said they were pushing Keef to FSU because they wanted him out of SoFlorida. I got ripped and called a Nole Troll because you and Pete had good info that he was going to Miami. Well my info turned out to be better. I've maintained Gayot was still being recruited because one of my best friends is a defensive assistant at Park Vista and he claims Gayot is not only still being recruited but that he is being pushed by everyone around him to be a Cane. Yet you have been pretty adement that we aren't recruiting him. News broke today that not only are we still recruiting him but that he is leaning toward the Canes and Louisville coaches are going in home to sway him back. Not all of us want to be insiders. I'm just passing information along as I get it. I don't get much but when I do I try and get it out there.

Advertisement
What happened to Cam?

I'm around. Work is a lot, and, you know, life.

I'm getting revved back up, tho.

87.gif

With Recruiting truly heating up now, right now is right about the time when all of the "Out of the Blue Insiders" start coming in and dropping their "Inside Info". It happens everywhere and personally I find it hilarious.

Do me this favor, trust the people who have been covering this recruiting year for the past year or longer. Peter, HurricaneGlory, Dmoney and I work really hard to get solid information and we always deliver it to you guys, so trust us and not the out of left field mysterious poster.

What if BigConch re-emerges, that is, he's sprung from the Big House? Does anybody know when his time is up?

And this is why we don't share personal information on the internet.

Advertisement
Appreciate the effort OP, but it won't matter.

Every year gets worse, and this will be no different.

Advertisement
Back