Something I want to clarify before "The Madness" starts

Advertisement
With Recruiting truly heating up now, right now is right about the time when all of the "Out of the Blue Insiders" start coming in and dropping there "Inside Info". It happens everywhere and personally I find it hilarious.

Do me this favor, trust the people who have been covering this recruiting year for the past year or longer. Peter, HurricaneGlory, Dmoney and I work really hard to get solid information and we always deliver it to you guys, so trust us and not the out of left field mysterious poster.

I hope Pete has learned to not make 100% commit predictions anymore. With a verbal, there is always a chance -- however infinitesimal -- that a kid changes his mind, or is trolling.

With Recruiting truly heating up now, right now is right about the time when all of the "Out of the Blue Insiders" start coming in and dropping there "Inside Info". It happens everywhere and personally I find it hilarious.

Do me this favor, trust the people who have been covering this recruiting year for the past year or longer. Peter, HurricaneGlory, Dmoney and I work really hard to get solid information and we always deliver it to you guys, so trust us and not the out of left field mysterious poster.

Whatever you now say is invalid because of the wrong tense of "Their"

459.gif

<-------- Take a look at this face

The Most Important Rule #1 Super Happy Special Time is to never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER, F***ING EVER, listen to, glorify, RT, or pay attention to a **** thing this man says. Period.

P.S. - FACKING EVER. EVER EVER. LIKE, SORRY MS. JACKSON EVEREVER.

Advertisement
With Recruiting truly heating up now, right now is right about the time when all of the "Out of the Blue Insiders" start coming in and dropping their "Inside Info". It happens everywhere and personally I find it hilarious.

How about Bill Buchalter?? Does he got the goods on Cook? (But seriously, thanks for all the info Tito...good stuff.)

I talked to a guy who's close to the program today. He told me that Tito Benach knows what the **** he's talking about.

Take that for what its worth. My guy's been right before.

Advertisement
One thing about brand new insiders in the recruiting game- is that it happens to be true a lot of the time.. why? Well, people that happen to know a recruit personally only are an insider for that particular kid- so it makes sense that people come out of nowhere knowing some inside info. But then of course there are the people that are attention grabbers that really don't have any inside info, just want to be heard...so i guess my point is- some of the out of left field **** might be the best info there is- while others are just bs.

Personally, I can say I have seen with my own eyes that Pete and Tito have personal relations they have built with the recruits. Now it doesn't guarantee anything, it is worth a ****load more than anything I haven't seen with my own eyes.

You have to give them the props for putting in the work to build these relationships with the recruits, it isn't easy and its a ****load of work. They don't charge for the information either, so those that criticize can go and pay Bakas and Ferman for less of the same thing.

For those with a faint memory, remember when the Beast tried to call out Pete on his sources, and Pete put the text screen shot up on the net for Beast to crawl back into his fat rolls in shame. Pete is the real deal, you all should consider it lucky his does it for free and keeps legit on what he has been told and doesn't throw crap against the wall to get hits.

I ain't here to kiss his *** or anything, but I've met him several times and is a trip to party with. He works hard on what he does and deserves credit for the work. Tito, I have met twice and seen the texts from some recruits, so I can vouch for him also.

Not that I matter for ****, but just my 2 cents and opinion.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We only know what the recruits tell our writers. Sure some of them could be lying and telling them what they want to hear but that is all we have. Tito's point is if someone post on the board they know something and we don't know this person they are likely full of it.

Nicely done!! I agree, nice job to both..... I for one love the updates....
Personally, I can say I have seen with my own eyes that Pete and Tito have personal relations they have built with the recruits. Now it doesn't guarantee anything, it is worth a ****load more than anything I haven't seen with my own eyes.

You have to give them the props for putting in the work to build these relationships with the recruits, it isn't easy and its a ****load of work. They don't charge for the information either, so those that criticize can go and pay Bakas and Ferman for less of the same thing.

For those with a faint memory, remember when the Beast tried to call out Pete on his sources, and Pete put the text screen shot up on the net for Beast to crawl back into his fat rolls in shame. Pete is the real deal, you all should consider it lucky his does it for free and keeps legit on what he has been told and doesn't throw crap against the wall to get hits.

I ain't here to kiss his *** or anything, but I've met him several times and is a trip to party with. He works hard on what he does and deserves credit for the work. Tito, I have met twice and seen the texts from some recruits, so I can vouch for him also.

Not that I matter for ****, but just my 2 cents and opinion.

Advertisement
Back