Something I want to clarify before "The Madness" starts

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
With Recruiting truly heating up now, right now is right about the time when all of the "Out of the Blue Insiders" start coming in and dropping their "Inside Info". It happens everywhere and personally I find it hilarious.

Do me this favor, trust the people who have been covering this recruiting year for the past year or longer. Peter, HurricaneGlory, Dmoney and I work really hard to get solid information and we always deliver it to you guys, so trust us and not the out of left field mysterious poster.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tito, you get a standing ovation my friend. I was thinking the same thing. Tell all the phony insiders to go sit down. They will be coming out the woodworks..

I will be the first to say that if Duval calls this one right...(meaning his prediction that Dalvin Cook is a Cane Lock) .He can be the only "Unofficial" insider on the board IMO. Lol. Buddy called Stacey Coley WAY before anyone else did.

Advertisement
With Recruiting truly heating up now, right now is right about the time when all of the "Out of the Blue Insiders" start coming in and dropping there "Inside Info". It happens everywhere and personally I find it hilarious.

Do me this favor, trust the people who have been covering this recruiting year for the past year or longer. Peter, HurricaneGlory, Dmoney and I work really hard to get solid information and we always deliver it to you guys, so trust us and not the out of left field mysterious poster.

Or realize that nobody really knows **** except the individual kids. Sure, some kids are an open book but others are just kids.

With that said, I hope the staff here learned a lesson themselves from last year. Don't make definitive statements regarding kids that are obviously playing the "recruiting game." Some people have followed recruiting for a while and understand this but some people here hang on your every word. You guys contributed to the meltdown that turned everyone off of recruiting last year.

/we really do appreciate the hardwork you guys put into this, we know you love it just like we do

There are no insiders in recruiting. I've seen this too many times before. You guys do great work in breaking down these kid's games, but let's be real. These kids will lie to you like they lie to 247 like they lie to Rivals and ESPN. You guys are not special because you are "homies" with these kids. This is a slight of hand game and it's all about leverage. I look forward to your analysis on the kids we land, but I've had enough "insiders" to last me 3 life times.

Advertisement
Predictions are something else, I have no issues with posters just putting their two cents on who we land. But when somebody who has never posted comes in and says "here's how it's gonna go down" or "I talked to my guy/source" I just find it funny how they decide to come in and post their "inside info" just as time in winding down.

There are no insiders in recruiting. I've seen this too many times before. You guys do great work in breaking down these kid's games, but let's be real. These kids will lie to you like they lie to 247 like they lie to Rivals and ESPN. You guys are not special because you are "homies" with these kids. This is a slight of hand game and it's all about leverage. I look forward to your analysis on the kids we land, but I've had enough "insiders" to last me 3 life times.

actually there are. there are actual football players as well as grad assistants on this board.

however, they will rarely post.

mostly they log on to laugh at those "insiders."

Advertisement
Lmao.

Don't trust anybody but us guys!

Y'all look weak and pathetic saying this ****. Just let your track record speak for itself.

actually there are. there are actual football players as well as grad assistants on this board.

however, they will rarely post.

mostly they log on to laugh at those "insiders."

Well then I have no gripe with them because they do not spread false information. I didn't know that GA post here, thanks for that info

Advertisement
Thanks Tito,

1 request, if you see these "fake" insiders posting crap, can you guys refute it and not let it sit up there or even delete the thread so it doesn't get out of control?

thank you!

Advertisement
Back