Someone tell me Homer, DJD13 and Lo-Ling are the second coming of

OkieCane

Senior
Gore, Portis and McGahee.

Our line needs to get **** figured out because we look to have some serious talent ready to toe the rock.

My take is Homer is the currently the best overall pure RB on the team

DJ is gonna crack skulls, I just hope he kept his wheels with that bulk

Ling is gonna be a one cut rocket aka Sony Michel

Advertisement
Hate to be a downer but having two RBs that go on to rush for 8k+ and one for 14k in the NFL on your college team at the same time just doesn't happen basically ever....

Our line needs to get **** figured out because we look to have some serious talent ready to toe the rock.

You shut your got dang mouth when you're talking to me! Homer is a very good running back and a helluva fine football player and a better young man,, but there is no better pure RB on the planet than Deejay muther****in Dallas. I ain't hearing it otherwise...

Advertisement
You shut your got dang mouth when you're talking to me! Homer is a very good running back and a helluva fine football player and a better young man,, but there is no better pure RB on the planet than Deejay muther****in Dallas. I ain't hearing it otherwise...
I LOVE DJD13, I crowned him on the WEZ before he ever donned a Canes jersey. But right know Homer is the better RB IMO. Now I have to see what this newly transformed DJD looks like though, he may change my mind.

I see that dude as the HAMMER this season and a screen catching bulldozer.

We haven't had One back since, that could hold a candle to the "Three Wise Men" you mentioned..

Advertisement
I LOVE DJD13, I crowned him on the WEZ before he ever donned a Canes jersey. But right know Homer is the better RB IMO. Now I have to see what this newly transformed DJD looks like though, he may change my mind.

I see that dude as the HAMMER this season and a screen catching bulldozer.

I still think Homer is our lead back this year. I don't see Deejay losing a step or his wiggle. They're both good. Deejay is going to do things that will amaze us all. Can't wait. Let's just say I'm optimistic about his career prospects.

We haven't had One back since, that could hold a candle to the "Three Wise Men" you mentioned..

I forgot about Burns, lets call him Najeh
The most physically gifted of all the backs & injury prone.. Good comparison. Najeh would have been the greatest of all Cane backs had he stayed healthy. Just ask James Jackson or his brother.

Advertisement
Bringing back baaad memories of my 21st birthday. 3 wisemen = Jack, Jim, Johnny all together.

Advertisement

Homer: awesome build/skillset for fulltime back, but could use a little more weight/vision.

DJD13: hella ugly with his build and added weight, but maybe the most polished back I've seen at Miami. POLISHED bois, polished.

Homer: awesome build/skillset for fulltime back, but could use a little more weight/vision.

DJD13: hella ugly with his build and added weight, but maybe the most polished back I've seen at Miami. POLISHED bois, polished.
WOW, ever?

Over guys like Edge/Gore? Man I pray you are right

One of my predictions is that DJ will end up having to play QB for us in a read option role. Look for whispers of this in fall camp if the QBs continue to struggle.

QB Dallas
RB Homer
RB Lingard
TE Jordan
WR Richards
WR Thomas

That is an NFL lineup at the skill positions. Sub in Cam Davis for Lingard if you want a receiving threat or sub in George or Gray or Burns if you want more power.

Advertisement
Back