- Joined
- Nov 21, 2025
- Messages
- 63
Florida's board is that wayI think UF will win the SEC (assuming Baugh remains healthly). Sumrall will work....i hate to say it
Florida's board is that wayI think UF will win the SEC (assuming Baugh remains healthly). Sumrall will work....i hate to say it
Go over to there board So you're not scared of them!Unfortunately, I fear the Gates are well positioned for an undefeated regular season run.
Their toughest game on paper is UGA, but keep in mind Buster Faulkner has a VISCREAL hatred of Kirby and the Dawgs, as he thought he should've been given a shot at OC when he was there.
He had GT looking solid against them a few times with an ounce of the talent he has now.
Im not much of a Texas believer as long as they roll out Nepo Kid under center.
Id love to meet them in the playoffs and smash them again since theyre never going to schedule us as long as Summral is there.
Someone made some Zook to Urban comparison yesterday, new coach making the prior coach's talent look good.
You just said uf is really good! Then in the same sentence say when they play a decent defense they're in trouble?UF is really good, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. This was a god level spot they got Ole Miss in. When they play a team with a good defense and a decent offense, they’re in trouble. I’m very low on Texas so that game to me is a toss up. UGA will likely handle them by 2 scores. Bama would beat them going away. Philo is not a guy you can rely on in a real shootout or a game where clutch throws are needed. Lucky for them the schedule is favorable. As long as they don’t lay an egg, they’re going 10-2.
So why admit it over here on our board? Go tell them that!Take off the fan goggles. Philo is Top 15 in the country in QBR. You can hate on the stat all you want and it’s not perfect, but the guy can play.
They may not beat Texas or UGA, but they absolutely a playoff contender, as much as I hate to admit it.
No it's not end of story!...philo was in a run based offense at tech with less talent then uf...was uga more talented then us when beck was there?But here’s the kicker in that, both Beck and Sayin are wildly more talented than that Philo kid. End of story.
So give them the title then! If nobody can stop there running game nobody can beat them!...is that your argument?I think Baugh is the best running back in the country, especially with Ahmad Hardy sidelined. I agree that Philo may not be able to carry the team if the running game isn't working, I am just not convinced that any team has the goods to shut down their rushing attack completely.
Your name should be mikeygatorz!!Auburn is ranked 16th in the SP+ defensively, that is leagues better than any defense we have faced. Should we discount our offense as stat padding as well or is it legit?
Can't have it both ways, sir.
I don't really know what your original point is then. Florida's offense is still unknown because they haven't played anybody, Miami's offense also unknown because they haven't played anybody, Auburn's defense unknown because they haven't played anybody.Who the **** said anything about our offense?!?! I am not sold on ours until we face a legit D. And while we are at it, yes, Auburn has played a gauntlet of high octane offensive teams.................
Literal last sentence of the post says I hope to see them in the playoffs so we can smash them again.Go over to there board So you're not scared of them!
Literal last sentence of the post says I hope to see them in the playoffs so we can smash them again.
I promise it's okay to acknowledge your hated rival has improved and may win an overrated conference. I guarantee you won't lose your Cane card or anything.