Some thoughts from the Under Armour Camp

FWIW, I think Rudolph is a fine wide receiver, I just don't think he's got that sky high ceiling. I think he's more of a Frankie Hammond or Greg Dent type...not from a skill set perspective, just a good, depth receiver, but not a kid that'll is big time, but he'll make some plays over his career.

I think Rudolph can be much better than Hammon. Rudolph's head is about to get even bigger since he just got an offer from Bama

Agreed, and he is a better prospect than Dent. When he first committed to us, his highlights were nice but it was more potential. His junior highlights were awesome and showed a huge jump in physical maturation. Scouts said when we first landed him that he would be an elite recruit by the time he graduated and he seems to be on that path.

His body filled out really well and he didnt lose his athleticism.

Advertisement
FWIW, I think Rudolph is a fine wide receiver, I just don't think he's got that sky high ceiling. I think he's more of a Frankie Hammond or Greg Dent type...not from a skill set perspective, just a good, depth receiver, but not a kid that'll is big time, but he'll make some plays over his career.

I think Rudolph can be much better than Hammon. Rudolph's head is about to get even bigger since he just got an offer from Bama

Agreed, and he is a better prospect than Dent. When he first committed to us, his highlights were nice but it was more potential. His junior highlights were awesome and showed a huge jump in physical maturation. Scouts said when we first landed him that he would be an elite recruit by the time he graduated and he seems to be on that path.

His body filled out really well and he didnt lose his athleticism.

He actually got faster and quicker. As you would expect from a junior in high school. Rudolph´s a stud. Unfortunately, him de-comitting doesn´t change that.

I actually like QW as a SS prospect. In those drills he has good straight speed, but his hips aren't great and his feet seem a bit heavy and slow to get off the ground in the first video and the agility drill at te end.

Advertisement
Back