Some things to remember

Cribby

All-American
Premium
1. Hope for kids to push their decisions back, if that happens they’re at least thinking about Miami.

2. Go into this like we’re playing with house money, if Manny was still here things would be much worse tomorrow, there was no chance Kelly was coming if he’s here. Worst case scenario we load up in the portal and land a couple players tomorrow . Best case we have a few surprises and that’s just icing on the cake.

3. We’ll likely have a bunch of spots for the portal since the debacle of the season happened. So there’ll be an influx of much needed talented , especially on the defense via the portal.

4. By February we might have made up ground on some other big recruits and could end on a somewhat high note. I mean all things considered.

5. . This is only the beginning , we have one of the most respected recruiters in Cfb and he’ll prove that next year. But he’s not Jesus , he wasn’t going to make this a great class in a few days. The ride is just beginning.

Advertisement
TintedNeighboringHaddock-small.gif

Spot on. Everyone be levelheaded and reasonable tomorrow, no matter how it shakes out. My expectations: our committed guys sign with UM tomorrow (minus Landon and Carswell)... really hope I'm wrong on Landon. Then, we get Nyjalik Kelly and Kevin Coleman to sign with UM. Anything more than that is gravy. Give Mario his full staff and more than 10 days and we will love the results, I promise.

Advertisement
Spot on. Everyone be levelheaded and reasonable tomorrow, no matter how it shakes out. My expectations: our committed guys sign with UM tomorrow (minus Landon and Carswell)... really hope I'm wrong on Landon. Then, we get Nyjalik Kelly and Kevin Coleman to sign with UM. Anything more than that is gravy. Give Mario his full staff and more than 10 days and we will love the results, I promise.

I have so much confidence in Mario that I believe he’ll grab some surprises between now and Feb. is that delusional or me going off his stellar rep? Maybe both. Mario with recruiting is like Rambo being dropped in Vietnam. He’s gonna catch a couple bodies.

Yep, please don't be morons tomorrow, probably going to be a bloodbath tomorrow and our class will look like ****e and the haters will definitely trash us. Cristobal been here a week, dude can't fix 15+ years of BS overnight. Keep calm, be positive, support the kids who do choose us. Support coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back