Some Testing Results

Ryan Mayes 4.37??

2wom0w6.gif

it dont matter if he ran a 3.8. he processes the game at a speed of 6.2 lol

Advertisement
Richt and Felder has turned us into VT with those bogus 40 times

There is no way in **** Richards is a 4.31 guy. He doesn't look nearly that fast

And lulz at Berrios running a 4.33

I think choc is a true 4.45 type guy but it's crazy to think he's putting up a number like that 4 months after his ACL tear. That just not logical

Those numbers are old..pretty sure considering chocolate just posted a video a week ago showing his first time running ...and he was basically jogging sprints by himself. Also those are bogus times, just basSD off the eye test

Extremely vague and weird article. The weirdest thing being Choc mentioned as a 4.4 just 4 months after ACL surgery. Bizarre.

LOL at AR running a 4.31 40....

berrios 4.33...? get this nonsense out of here man

Last edited:
Advertisement
Richards is definitely a 4.4 guy. Someone need to take felder's stop watch from him lol

Richt and Felder has turned us into VT with those bogus 40 times

There is no way in **** Richards is a 4.31 guy. He doesn't look nearly that fast

And lulz at Berrios running a 4.33

I think choc is a true 4.45 type guy but it's crazy to think he's putting up a number like that 4 months after his ACL tear. That just not logical

Those numbers are old..pretty sure considering chocolate just posted a video a week ago showing his first time running ...and he was basically jogging sprints by himself. Also those are bogus times, just basSD off the eye test

Extremely vague and weird article. The weirdest thing being Choc mentioned as a 4.4 just 4 months after ACL surgery. Bizarre.

This. Par-for-the-course Miami Hurricane beat reporting, I suppose.

Today pete mentioned that Felder/Brown clocked Macfarland at a 3.8...I'm convinced that we are the new VT.

choc posted this video on his intsagram with the numbers up on the wall. I'm sure these numbers were before the season, like someone said Choc just started running like a week ago.

Advertisement
Anyone who thinks we have that many guys running in the 4.3s needs to lay off the Holiday eggnog. Sounds like the old VaTech times their DBs used to have before going to the combine and running 2 tenths slower.

Advertisement
[MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]

lmao

Wait wha?

You downvoting like 95% of Brockworst posts

:topsy_turvy:

He's a fkn clown and I remember his slurpage of Gorlden to be unbecoming of a true Cane.

I tried not to be too hard on him because he's a young buck and he tries. He should probably try to type less and read more.

Some of his post are good then most are like "bruh, you know you don't know what the **** you talkin bout"

I notice you downvote whether its a good or bad posts and it cracks me tf up!!!!!

Advertisement
This is program material. Are you 5' 10", 165, and run a 4.6? Presto Typo! You're now 6', 180, and running a 4.49.

Today pete mentioned that Felder/Brown clocked Macfarland at a 3.8...I'm convinced that we are the new VT.
This is a good opportunity for you to play it off like you're not dim enough to believe Pete was serious.

Pete went with an extra-ridiculous number just to make sure even our slowest guys would pick up the gag. Unfortunately, several guys still thought he was serious with that 3.8 number.

Advertisement
Back