Some Testing Results

Advertisement
some of these guys were running 4.6.-4.7 under golden. not sure i believe these lol
It can happen though. Herb waters reportedly ran a 4.7 before coming to Miami and his second year he was down in the 4.37 low 4.4 range

I believe the fast 40 time for Berrios. I also believe that he probably runs a very poor 60m.

I_serioused.gif

Advertisement
I actually thought young looked slow on the field he was run away from more than once this year. Which after listening to disco would have thought it would not happen. I was expecting to see that "fastest guy on the field " from young and never got it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt and Felder has turned us into VT with those bogus 40 times

There is no way in **** Richards is a 4.31 guy. He doesn't look nearly that fast

And lulz at Berrios running a 4.33

I think choc is a true 4.45 type guy but it's crazy to think he's putting up a number like that 4 months after his ACL tear. That just not logical

Those numbers are old..pretty sure considering chocolate just posted a video a week ago showing his first time running ...and he was basically jogging sprints by himself. Also those are bogus times, just basSD off the eye test

Hard to believe that Mayes and Jackson are faster than Young and Henley.Makes you fell a little better about next year.

This, to me Young looks like the fastest player on the field when he is out there.

View attachment 40510
Carter has played really well the last third of the season and has made a lot of plays.

Yeah, no he hasn't! Kid takes the worst angles I've ever witnessed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not so fast... Carter's angles aren't worst than Vaughn Telemaque...Ahah!!

View attachment 40502

Smdh I don't know who to be mad at with these safeties we had on the field

Advertisement
These times prove that Coach Gus Felder is not only a top notch strength and conditioning coach, but a speed guru. Great hire by CMR!

These times prove that Coach Gus Felder is not only a top notch strength and conditioning coach, but a speed guru. Great hire by CMR!

Look at the miracles Coach Felden worked with Ryan Mayes. He went from a 5 flat 40 to a 4.37. He's got the magic touch.

Advertisement
Back