Some quick scrimmage notes

Advertisement
I’ll post more and we will have a live stream later today, but wanted to post a couple nuggets I’ve heard before I head to the gym:

- Tyler Harrell had a 70-yard catch and run
- Henry Parrish had a 40-yard Run
- Jaden Harris and Devonte Brown had INTs
- Bain and Leonard Taylor dominant at times

Tyler Harrell
Bourbon Barrel
Your mom named Cheryl

Canes by 35

IMG_5827.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
20-30 is the range I’d expect. He’s a north / south guy and not much more. One trick pony and that trick is speed. Not great with routes or hands. We just need to make the home runs count with him.
Harrell was brought in for 1 job and that was to use his speed to stretch the field and be the deep threat we lacked last year. Not the role that gets 60 catches. I would put X or Colby as having the much better odds to get 45 to 60 catches.

Harrell was brought in for 1 job and that was to use his speed to stretch the field and be the deep threat we lacked last year. Not the role that gets 60 catches. I would put X or Colby as having the much better odds to get 45 to 60 catches.
Agree. CY, X and George. Ypc and maybe td’s ? Harrell. I’d even lean Colby on td’s.

Harrell may only have 60 catches this year but he’s going to average 20-25 ypc

In the last 12 years, UM's had 3 WRs total put up 60+ catches: Hurns, Coley, and Rambo. And none of those dudes averaged 20+ yards per catch. In fact, I don't think any Cane has caught 60+ and average 20+ ypc in a season.

For perspective, Michael Irvin, Kevin Williams, Santana Moss, and Andre Johnson never caught 60 passes in a season at UM.

Advertisement
Back