Some Positive Dexter Williams News and some pics

Advertisement
Can't picture him doing much behind this line and this offense. I'd turn down a weekend smash session with Tika Sumpter if the U announced Butch coming back.

Can't picture him doing much behind this line and this offense. I'd turn down a weekend smash session with Tika Sumpter if the U announced Butch coming back.
Well we did just sign the best OL class in the country last year so hopefully that boxes well for these future backs. He was my favorite back going into the season and hasn't done anything to change that. Him and Scarlett are a ridiculous combo.

Advertisement
Just saying.... Joe Yearby, Tray Gray, Dexter Williams, Jordan Scarlett and Jordan Cronkrite.... ****! And Walton and McIntosh the year after! And Burns after that! RBU is back!

Well we did just sign the best OL class in the country last year so hopefully that boxes well for these future backs. He was my favorite back going into the season and hasn't done anything to change that. Him and Scarlett are a ridiculous combo.

And last night Golden said we would finish with at least six in this class. Bodies will be ok. I want to see some development.

Just saying.... Joe Yearby, Tray Gray, Dexter Williams, Jordan Scarlett and Jordan Cronkrite.... ****! And Walton and McIntosh the year after! And Burns after that! RBU is back!

Sounds great in general; however, highly unlikely all of those guys come. Tremendous pull regardless though

Advertisement
If we can keep dex and Scarlett & Walton comes 2016 that would be great. I love JC but as a RB only I think he can find a better situation out of state.

Sounds great in general; however, highly unlikely all of those guys come. Tremendous pull regardless though

Not entirely crazy. Class separation.

'14 Yearby, Gray

'15 Scarlett, Dex, Cronk

'16 Walton, McIntosh

'17 Burns

Cronk, Gray, Dex and McIntosh could end up at other positions before it's all said and done. They have versatility.

Not entirely crazy. Class separation.

'14 Yearby, Gray

'15 Scarlett, Dex, Cronk

'16 Walton, McIntosh

'17 Burns

Cronk, Gray, Dex and McIntosh could end up at other positions before it's all said and done. They have versatility.

That level of chip stacking should be the expectation at Miami.

Advertisement
Back