Some Positive Dexter Williams News and some pics

tjl1388

Aint' scared of you
This kid is all Cane.

As some of you know I am a Photographer for his High School and will be seeing him almost every Friday night this year.

He threw up the U no less than 4 times last Friday night.

Proof you say??

Please note, these are not my normal quality has High School stadium lighting leaves very little to be desired...oh yeah and it was a monsoon Friday night in Central Florida.

He's already used to running out of the smoke...
i-Fh5T5RW-L.jpg

i-XgwHdnR-L.jpg

And another...
i-HBXk8pL-L.jpg

He is fun to watch run. He can work between the tackles, catches out of the backfield and is just a great all around back.
i-xPHNWdz-L.jpg

I still wish we'd go after Jalen Julious. Kid is the goods and wants to play with Dexter. All he needs is the offer.
i-BscMrWv-L.jpg
i-fVrtS5g-L.jpg

Eddie McDoom is another one I wish we could get. Very fast, very good in space. Bad news is he's a Clemson guy and would drop all for an Oregon offer.
i-bBZcp9n-L.jpg

He was more than happy to pose for this one and when I told him that I shoot UM home games he told me to be ready to shoot him lighting it up as well.
i-VCJrHKp-L.jpg

If you guys want I'll be more than happy to keep you full up with D. Williams shots and as much info as I can get.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dexters been very vocal in his commitment and i greatly appreciate how he carries himself no wavering and always shows his love for the U.

Great post but I just got flash backs of the Johnnie Dixon recruitment, with you being the HS photographer........

Advertisement
Advertisement
3 blue chip running backs in a no huddle offense with like 60 carries a game lmfao ... gas the defense , run the clock and less opportunities for kaaya to throw...all win basically

I was up there all week in Orlando I wish I had his schedule I would have check him out this past friday

Advertisement
Great post but I just got flash backs of the Johnnie Dixon recruitment, with you being the HS photographer........

Dixon never seemed as vocal himself, it was everyone else saying it. Dexter seems to actually be probably more vocal than any other kid we have besides Patchan. I'm really, erally encouraged.

Advertisement
Back