Some News From Campus

Advertisement
Advertisement
and then there is this... he could reach a settlement with Um and then resign. I honestly think he doesnt want to be here anymore. This last winter with miami officially sanctions free with loads of talent and the opportunity to close very well in January before signing day he tries to backdoor his way into the penn state job..... Read between the lines and also i think he is begging for UM to fire him to get that buyout because if he didnt he would have fired donofrio years ago..... Instead he is making these silly excuses for him which is making him sound ridiculous....

Advertisement
SO IN THIS THREAD, GOLDEN IS FIRED.

IN THE OTHER ONE, HE'S RETURNING.

I LIKE THIS THREAD. I STAY HERE.

Advertisement
BrianTheBeastLondon ‏@MiamiRadioBeast 6m6 minutes ago Miramar, FL
multiple coaching staff members still say golden is head coach but staff changes could be coming........I don't freaking know anymore

lol know one knows

Why don't they just force him to fire dorito. When he don't do it than make up some bs story about his wife being sick and he needs to be with family so he is stepping down

Advertisement
didnt_read_the_situation_gif_zps6fc71e3b.gif

I'lll take him at Texas State. I transfered there after I left Miami. Right now we have Franchione, and I think Golden might actually be better. Would be a big shock going from the east coast to Texas though.

Advertisement
Back