Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fished Vick a couple years ago, he rolled into town with bossman and it was late so we just wanted a quick dinner, he threw us his card and we proceeded to spend $150 at Chik Fil A, we got back to the house and Mike had 3 baseball bat joints rolled.

P.S. asked him who the best player he ever played against (he did not know I was a Canes fan), non hesitantly he sternly said “Sean” i.e. Taylor.

Without question

Home Run Baseball GIF by MLB Network

Advertisement
We have talked about everything under the sun.

We're not gonna make it to 2000 are we guys?🤣🤣🤣

Yall really think jhh is better than nesta? He would’ve got plenty of snaps this year and he left before any meeting with mario or the staff so i doubt they had anything to do with it.

He said he trusts their dline coach and is doing what’s best for him, sometimes its that simple
Im a fan of JHH and he isnt better than NESTA.

Its just a lot of sour grapes with fans on here...who seemed to hate him from his recruitment and looked for any reason. Maybe they just didnt like his personality and set UNREAL expectations on him. Its funny because i already see it coming on some of our young guns int he next few years..so you can book it. They lift you up to tear you down.

Advertisement
Im a fan of JHH and he isnt better than NESTA.

Its just a lot of sour grapes with fans on here...who seemed to hate him from his recruitment and looked for any reason. Maybe they just didnt like his personality and set UNREAL expectations on him. Its funny because i already see it coming on some of our young guns int he next few years..so you can book it. They lift you up to tear you down.
🎯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back