Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how are we gonna get this to 2k? Crypto? Stonk talk?

Crypto: Going to buy the LUNA dip tonight when some that I had staked frees up after a 21 day hold. Will provide on Anchor as collateral and borrow UST against it at around a 60% borrow usage, buy LUNA with 40-50% of it, and deposit the rest in Earn at ~19.5% APY.

Stock: NLY (NYSE) trading at $7.09 which means ~12.3% yield via quarterly dividends and pricing upside as well.

Discuss! :)

Advertisement
I am ashamed.

Tupac Shakur GIF

75 isn't even that high in the Phish community. I'm in the lowly 15-20 range, and typically go with folks who have been over a 100 for most of the last decade.

****, I'm at like 15-20 and I am not even really a fan, lol. Somehow seeing a few more this summer too.

The scene provides, you get pulled in.

Are you their roadie or something?
Psssshhhh. I’ve only seen Phish 6 times but 75 shows is like 2 tours. And I’m sure WSPcane would agree. I have friends who have been to 500 shows
Yea I have a couple of friends north of 200-300 shows. Which is wild when you consider that a half of a year to a full year worth of nights were spent watching just that band. But it isn’t too hard to add up quickly. If you travel for shows, they do 2-4 nights in a row with each show being totally different and no repeats. A few years ago they played 13 shows over three weeks at Madison Square Garden and didn’t repeat a single song in the thirteen shows. Do three weekends a year and you’re up to about 10 shows.

Advertisement
Crypto: Going to buy the LUNA dip tonight when some that I had staked frees up after a 21 day hold. Will provide on Anchor as collateral and borrow UST against it at around a 60% borrow usage, buy LUNA with 40-50% of it, and deposit the rest in Earn at ~19.5% APY.

Stock: NLY (NYSE) trading at $7.09 which means ~12.3% yield via quarterly dividends and pricing upside as well.

Im moving on more HBAR, think its a big winner if regulation hits and I think it is inevitable. Also, gonna buy FTM, like what they are doing. In terms of other L1s, I only own ETH and DOT. I think LUNA/terra are doing some great and professional things but dont own any. I have stayed away from all staking until they give more guidance on how they want to handle it. A friend of my fvcks with Anchor and Celsius heavy. It is intriguing and I want in but given Im in the cannabis industry, I try to keep my crypto simple for the time being. Although I do use Metamask to swap and that is a ***** to keep track of.

****, I'm at like 15-20 and I am not even really a fan, lol. Somehow seeing a few more this summer too.

The scene provides, you get pulled in.
I cant count how many I have been to. I hate Phish, hate them but have always known people that were into them, so you end up going to shows. Ive seen the whole dead lineup multiple times, obviously sans Jerry. Seen WSP as well. Its not even a concert to me, its just a house party in a field or an arena.

I cant count how many I have been to. I hate Phish, hate them but have always known people that were into them, so you end up going to shows. Ive seen the whole dead lineup multiple times, obviously sans Jerry. Seen WSP as well. Its not even a concert to me, its just a house party in a field or an arena.
Funny how that happens. My buddy who is an iron arrow did his bachelor party at panic Halloween in New Orleans in 2019. Mass high fives whenever the lights went orange and green. Worst thing about seeing shows in Atlanta is the tomahawk chop inevitability comes out during the encore break, and that can make me very angry depending on the night.

Funny how that happens. My buddy who is an iron arrow did his bachelor party at panic Halloween in New Orleans in 2019. Mass high fives whenever the lights went orange and green. Worst thing about seeing shows in Atlanta is the tomahawk chop inevitability comes out during the encore break, and that can make me very angry depending on the night.
pumped for the august panic shows.. that first night 8/1 is the anniversary of Mikey's death.

Advertisement
pumped for the august panic shows.. that first night 8/1 is the anniversary of Mikey's death.
I had absolutely no idea they rescheduled the New Years shows to August. Love the Fox, haven't been since the pandemic started. I have not been as into Panic in recent years but may just have to check one or two of those nights out.

What was cool about Cash is he morphed from rockabilly to outlaw with the railroad sound in between. Best song writer for me is Carl Perkins. That cat crossed all types of musical genres.
Agreed. Cash was very diverse. He was even able to take a hard rock song, hurt, and turn it into a very good(a lot better than the original IMO) countryesque song. As far as writers though, I agree with Perkins. Being able to write that many different genres is no easy task. You also wouldn't even realize that he wrote that songs if you didn't read the credits. Since they sound so different. Which is impressive as well.

Advertisement
Jada is an MC’s MC but Beans cut him up pretty bad. In the end everyone loves Jada cause he never spit a whack verse but does anyone own a Jada album?
If you come to any hood in the NE or midwest you will 100% here people listening to Jadakiss. Even during the beans beef Philly guys were still playing Jada. Even as far out as Chicago and Detroit. No one buys albums anymore, but back when they did. You go to any barbershop in the NE or Midwest and people were buying his tapes.

If you come to any hood in the NE or midwest you will 100% here people listening to Jadakiss. Even during the beans beef Philly guys were still playing Jada. Even as far out as Chicago and Detroit. No one buys albums anymore, but back when they did. You go to any barbershop in the NE or Midwest and people were buying his tapes.
I still listen to Jada but even when people were buying albums, I never owned one.

I still listen to Jada but even when people were buying albums, I never owned one.
I mean the type of guy that listens to Jadakiss, especially back in those days was the type of guy who was much more likely to buy an album from the guy on the street, than from Best Buy. In NYC much more people had jada mixtapes than the much more popular, higher selling rappers, of the time. Like when jada beefed with 50, unless you went to Queens, everyone up here was riding with Jada and 50 was the "biggest" rapper in the world at that time. Even in Queens you had peopling riding with Jada.

Advertisement
I had absolutely no idea they rescheduled the New Years shows to August. Love the Fox, haven't been since the pandemic started. I have not been as into Panic in recent years but may just have to check one or two of those nights out.
the 8/1 show is the one to go to i would think. And yeah i hear you, for me all post mikey shows aren't quite right. I still have blast every time though.

I mean the type of guy that listens to Jadakiss, especially back in those days was the type of guy who was much more likely to buy an album from the guy on the street, than from Best Buy. In NYC much more people had jada mixtapes than the much more popular, higher selling rappers, of the time. Like when jada beefed with 50, unless you went to Queens, everyone up here was riding with Jada and 50 was the "biggest" rapper in the world at that time. Even in Queens you had peopling riding with Jada.
50 was the biggest but everyone that listened to hip hop at the time was over 50 and G Unit

I'm just holding VET and hopefully DCA now that its on sale. Hoping to sell at price target of .75 cents. Hopefully we see that this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back