Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree with that. If you listen to the earliest recorded country songs. Jimmie Rodgers, Vernon dalhart, Riley Puckett, ALfred Reed, etc. pretty much all of their songs were stories. Either cautionary tales or just current events like the old 97 crashing or the titanic sinking.

Cash is one of the GOAT song writers. I give Sr. credit though since he was one of the first to really popularize country. Jr on the other hand sold a ton of records, but he was one of the driving forces behind this new "pop" country type music that is the antithesis of the story telling old school country.
What was cool about Cash is he morphed from rockabilly to outlaw with the railroad sound in between. Best song writer for me is Carl Perkins. That cat crossed all types of musical genres.

Advertisement
So he leaves when he finally has a coach who will hold people accountable and goes to a program with little accountability in ASU? Ok.
Absolutely! It's not about pride in your school or being loyal to the crib at this point for Nesta. He gave his all to the program through all the BS. This year is about getting paid. He came to the U to get an education in his preferred career choice football. Now I won't say he will get a better education in football at ASU but he will probably start and potentially ball out which will in turn potentially get him paid. He don't owe Miami **** at this point. It's like yall miss the fact that it's a two way street. He gave his all to the school and the school wasn't doing right by him most of his time here. He gotta do right by himself. I wish nothing but the best for him. Good chance he wouldn't have started here this year.

Advertisement

I hope Field is still receiving paychecks.

Jokes aside, one time (yearrrrs ago) me and one of my boys went to a job fair for a new restaurant on Lincoln Road. I got hired on the spot. My boy didn't. He just showed up with me anyway to orientation and they thought they lost his paperwork and processed him there as a new hire.

Long story short, I quit like 6 weeks later and he lasted there like over a year. I like to think Field has just kept showing up to work this entire time and Mario can't remember if he actually fired him or not.

Jokes aside, one time (yearrrrs ago) me and one of my boys went to a job fair for a new restaurant on Lincoln Road. I got hired on the spot. My boy didn't. He just showed up with me anyway to orientation and they thought they lost his paperwork and processed him there as a new hire.

Long story short, I quit like 6 weeks later and he lasted there like over a year. I like to think Field has just kept showing up to work this entire time and Mario can't remember if he actually fired him or not.
Mario and field have a history bro loooll im sure they have some understanding

Advertisement

Hahaha - fake it til they take it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Absolutely! It's not about pride in your school or being loyal to the crib at this point for Nesta. He gave his all to the program through all the BS. This year is about getting paid. He came to the U to get an education in his preferred career choice football. Now I won't say he will get a better education in football at ASU but he will probably start and potentially ball out which will in turn potentially get him paid. He don't owe Miami **** at this point. It's like yall miss the fact that it's a two way street. He gave his all to the school and the school wasn't doing right by him most of his time here. He gotta do right by himself. I wish nothing but the best for him. Good chance he wouldn't have started here this year.

If you cut through all the BS, finger-pointing (both ways), rumor, and speculation, I think it's as simple as Nesta realized he was probably not going to start this year. He was going to be the 3rd or 4th DT IMO.

JHH, Taylor, and a portal guy (or two) were all going to unseat him. I don't think he was incredibly productive, plateaued, and is a guy that is more indicative of what the talent was where we were, not where we are going.

That I all believe. If I were to speculate, I'd wonder if he was scared off by the 4th Q program as well. I get not wanting to risk his money season by losing reps.

My thoughts.

If you cut through all the BS, finger-pointing (both ways), rumor, and speculation, I think it's as simple as Nesta realized he was probably not going to start this year. He was going to be the 3rd or 4th DT IMO.

JHH, Taylor, and a portal guy (or two) were all going to unseat him. I don't think he was incredibly productive, plateaued, and is a guy that is more indicative of what the talent was where we were, not where we are going.

That I all believe. If I were to speculate, I'd wonder if he was scared off by the 4th Q program as well. I get not wanting to risk his money season by losing reps.

My thoughts.
I think nesta is better than any portal guy out there right now, but the rest is correct. I do think he wanted to start and get a ton of first team reps in his money year

My thoughts.
JHH and Taylor both graded out higher than Nesta last season. Taylor would have cracked the starting lineup last season if not for Manny's seniority policy.

How do y’all feel about the new generation of rappers?

Im sure most of you oldheads don’t like them, but there are some gems in there.

I personally am a big fan of Kodak Black, Polo G and Rod Wave.
The way I listen to music is how I watch tv shows

There’s too much new stuff to sift through so I wind up going back and just listening to what I know I like

I do catch some good new stuff on Spotify they do a good job recommending things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back