Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Never Ending GIF

I see your point but the term isn’t being used in the general academic way you describe it. The “mindset” as you call it has been, by social programming, attached to anything that is deemed a “male” activity” and the term gets thrown out at times almost as a reflex. It has not, in the general public, been used to describe any man that dies on the sword of old world patriarchal male dominant family and social constructs.

So it’s not that Im concerned that I’m going to be labeled, I’ve already been labeled.
There are memes out there making fun of the activities I wrote about and labeling them as “toxic masculinity”.
Just google “meat and toxic masculinity” and then “guns toxic masculinity” and see for yourself.

And the issue isn’t wether those results are a correct definition of the term. The problem is that if enough of that information is tied to these activities then the court of public opinion and moral relativism takes over. Gun owner meat eater must mean I want my daughter barefoot and pregnant next to a stove.

And I’ve called them out. If your calling me “toxic” without knowing my stance on any issue or knowing what I stand for them who is the one that is actually “radicalized”.
Thanks for mansplaining 😎

Advertisement
Why are you saying Ginobili made traveling legal? Shlt, I can’t remember the last time that traveling wasn’t legal. It’s been a long *** time. I’m not saying I disagree with you, I just never heard that before. Seems like people have been traveling and it not being called since before the 90s.

I mean everybody’s been traveling for so long I can’t even remember when a traveling call has been made.

Ginoboli introduced the Eurostep. The Eurostep has made it impossible to call traveling no matter how many steps a player takes.

So Mike Kafka was supposedly being groomed by Reid as Bieniemy's replacement when Eric lands the long-awaited HC gig. Now NYG snap up Kafka to be their OC, and there's smoke that his contributions went beyond that of qb coach in KC. Did Reid lose the better coach, or at least the one with more 'upside'? Interested to see how this turns out, and frankly wondering whether there are legitimate reasons for Bieniemy's inability to land a HC gig.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So Mike Kafka was supposedly being groomed by Reid as Bieniemy's replacement when Eric lands the long-awaited HC gig. Now NYG snap up Kafka to be their OC, and there's smoke that his contributions went beyond that of qb coach in KC. Did Reid lose the better coach, or at least the one with more 'upside'? Interested to see how this turns out, and frankly wondering whether there are legitimate reasons for Bieniemy's inability to land a HC gig.
He doesn’t have an inability to land a HC job, they simply won’t hire him because he’s not an ***-kisser.

Getting a NFL job has nothing to do with experience or capability & everything to do with whether or not the people interviewing you like you...

Dan Campbell is a Head Coach in the NFL, Dan fckin Campbell... There’s not a soul on Earth that can argue he’s more qualified or more capable of being a HC than Bieniemy.

It’s not complicated & there is no underlying secret, EB hasn’t been hired because they don’t wanna hire him & they don’t wanna hire him because he doesn’t say what they want him to say when they interview him. He doesn’t kowtow & capitulate therefore, they don’t like his attitude.

Just woke up. Thought that said Mia Khalifa for a second.

Advertisement
He doesn’t have an inability to land a HC job, they simply won’t hire him because he’s not an ***-kisser.

Getting a NFL job has nothing to do with experience or capability & everything to do with whether or not the people interviewing you like you...

Dan Campbell is a Head Coach in the NFL, Dan fckin Campbell... There’s not a soul on Earth that can argue he’s more qualified or more capable of being a HC than Bieniemy.

It’s not complicated & there is no underlying secret, EB hasn’t been hired because they don’t wanna hire him & they don’t wanna hire him because he doesn’t say what they want him to say when they interview him. He doesn’t kowtow & capitulate therefore, they don’t like his attitude.
bring him to new england and watch him get a hc job within a season

Why are you saying Ginobili made traveling legal? Shlt, I can’t remember the last time that traveling wasn’t legal. It’s been a long *** time. I’m not saying I disagree with you, I just never heard that before. Seems like people have been traveling and it not being called since before the 90s.

I mean everybody’s been traveling for so long I can’t even remember when a traveling call has been made.
Traveling was always hella subjective but old timers try to point that out as a negative against today’s kinda like they don’t play defense and then they cite the 80s when teams regularly scored in the 120s. Ginobili brought the euro step to the league and to the eye it looks like a travel but technically isn’t.

Advertisement
Traveling was always hella subjective but old timers try to point that out as a negative against today’s kinda like they don’t play defense and then they cite the 80s when teams regularly scored in the 120s. Ginobili brought the euro step to the league and to the eye it looks like a travel but technically isn’t.

Agree with the last point….if done correctly. there are some 3-4 step euro step moves out there. I compare it to the jump stop that was popular in the 90s. Looks like a travel but it isn’t.

It’s why you’re seeing this fraternity make its rounds right now

Don’t get me wrong there’s some great minds but their qualifications essentially come from being in a group of company men

I know race is part of it but also same time that’s just how it works everywhere in life even taking race out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back