Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can get freeze then they have to fire him at this point. I mean what's going to happen the second he loses a game this year? those auburn fans are nuts

Advertisement
So shagging your admin assistant is not ok, but shagging hookers is fine?

What a morally corrupt institution Auburn is. My pearls are officially clutched.
Freeze said 'he was sorry' and his wife forgave him. Harsin is still in the denial stage.

Advertisement
Was Freeze soliciting prostitutes for himself or recruits? Material difference imho.
042049AB-447D-4FCC-9E8E-5324FEBD7C82.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reports are Alvin Kamara and 3 associates happened to some guy at a Vegas night club
Dang. Just read a couple articles. He needs to be smarter than that in his position. Some random dude called a friend of his ugly. Kamara punched him 8 times and his boys then kicked him on the ground a bit.

At least the police have their priorities straight. They let him play the pro bowl and waited till after the game to arrest him. Lol.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Michigan was basically forced to give Moore OC role because had they not he woulda bolted.

Field still an option I guess but I love him in an off field role. I think we can upgrade at TE.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back