Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess my point was those young or other coaches may be unwillingly to step into this s*** show....may be Steele is only legit candidate that woudl say yes??
Oh, I wasn't disagreeing with you. I think any coach that believes they will soon have legitimate big time options (ie a Kiffin type) would definitely want to survey the current dynamic there. That said, it's still a job in the mighty SEC so I think they could get most "up and comers"- especially now in this time of year as there really won't be any other major openings competing with them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate that clause....
Well, do you want to bang students, staff members, have a Platinum account with 1-800-hookers, or do you want a 50+ million dollar contract to coach football?

Oh wait, I forgot who I was talk too :ROFLMAO:

Would love to be part of the legal team that has to write the language around that LOL. May have to call in the firm Yaga, Pipo and Nellz

@Baba Yaga
@PIPO
@djnellz

Advertisement
Well, do you want to bang students, staff members, have a Platinum account with 1-800-hookers, or do you want a 50+ million dollar contract to coach football?

Oh wait, I forgot who I was talk too :ROFLMAO:

Would love to be part of the legal team that has to write the language around that LOL. May have to call in the firm Yaga, Pipo and Nellz

@Baba Yaga
@PIPO
@djnellz
I got neither just the stupid clause

@Liberty City El

How about a QB Coach list??
“fRaNk pOnCe!”

532DF30D-A7DE-4617-8CAB-8D8BF07197ED.jpeg

Advertisement
Auburn if they want to compete in this new SEC west should absolutely hire Hugh Freeze.

He would give them their best shot to compete with Alabama, LSU, Texas A&M, Arkansas, Mississippi State, Ole Miss.

He can compete at that level.

7-6
8-5
9-4
10-3

Before wheels came off at Ole Miss.

Liberty:
8-5
10-1
8-5

He is 6-1 in bowl games.

Worked with Steele at Auburn. I'd imagine we'd be able to pay him more than the $600k he's making at UCF. Would have to give him a Co-OC title but he'd be DC here if/when Steele moves on.
Good reasoning but let’s see if it happens. If Mario pulls this off…

Not sure how I feel about him as a DC. LB coach? Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back