Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
This off-season and this thread in particular has been a real civil war lol. Got dumbass troll fighting insiders, got insiders fighting with insiders unfortunately, got trolls fighting trolls which literally not a single person gives a **** about and then you got people who like their meat crispy or some **** and don’t think Undertaker is the goat…

Bad news is after coaches are hired and there is nothing new to talk about this will just get weirder, good news is we’re gunna start curb stomping opponents. So why would any of y’all go through Radio, Golden, Richt, Diaz and then bail now?

Also I have no idea what happened, and don’t care tbh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So my theorizing earlier on a Addae for DVD potential 'trade' was based on the smoke a week or so ago about Georgia possibly finding an on-field role for DVD. Seems logical that industry insiders may have known of 'Canes interest in Addae and put it out there that UGA may respond by filling the opening with DVD. Maybe they feel with Muschamp they can afford to have an inexperienced coach back there. Maybe just smoke to try to keep UM away from Addae. Speculating, of course. Would love to get Addae AND retain DVD.

Reactions: E1k
willie dynamite GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
So my theorizing earlier on a Addae for DVD potential 'trade' was based on the smoke a week or so ago about Georgia possibly finding an on-field role for DVD. Seems logical that industry insiders may have known of 'Canes interest in Addae and put it out there that UGA may respond by filling the opening with DVD. Maybe they feel with Muschamp they can afford to have an inexperienced coach back there. Maybe just smoke to try to keep UM away from Addae. Speculating, of course. Would love to get Addae AND retain DVD.

I have it as a 0% chance DVD would be on field for UGA.

Advertisement
Starting to feel like Mario interviewed all of college football for no other reason to look under everyone hood and see what kind of engines they have. Coaches who have no shot of getting hired want to tell me exactly what they do what they call it and how they coach it cool. Lmao. Not to say he had his staff picked out a month ago but more so he probably had a short list for every position. Everyone else got a raise but also showed us there concepts and techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back