Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh, another dude who claims me being a "fake insider" and how I got mopped by Chise. Alright, one final time for everyone to read...

1. At least I had the balls to tell the whole story about myself. Don't like it? Cool, you can find the ignore button on my profile. Honest to god, I'd ignore myself, if that helps your decision, because I have made some pretty stupid decisions (including this post) over the past year and it will probably stick with me forever. I said I won't participate in this behaviour anymore, and what the result would be if I did. And yes, I am a pathetic fan, I constantly think I know my **** better than others, I am not very funny or talented in creating memes, get up and down all the time and continue to participate in stupidity like this entire conversation. At least I can look in the mirror, be honest with myself and try to change **** about it.

2. If people in here think Chise mopped me with **** insults, your brain probably got stuck at the developmental age. I didnt even read most of the **** he wrote towards me, I was just told by others.

And you know what? Thats fine by me. If Chise were ever to come back posting on here, I'd be happy to offer him a cold german beer, shake his hand and watch the future generation of Miami Hurricanes football kick ***.

And thats the end of it for me. Go at it.

Advertisement

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Auburn probably still pays him.

That would be an all time Auburn thing, pay a coach to take another job.

But I don‘t think that is case. Mason took 400k pay cut (1.5 to 1.1) and he had to a buyout for taking a lateral job.

Advertisement
Despite the narrative of trigger happy maudes, we'd prefer not to do that. If we can wipe away a few ill thought out posts and everybody can go about their day, isn't that better for everyone?
I suppose but that one guy with user name got the hammer so all things being fair.....But it's not my site and I'll just continue on as normal.

I suppose but that one guy with user name got the hammer so all things being fair.....But it's not my site and I'll just continue on as normal.
I didn't say it never happened, just that we'd usually prefer not to.
3 of the 6 people removed from this thread caught system bans for points. That takes susteained work.

Advertisement
Despite the narrative of trigger happy maudes, we'd prefer not to do that. If we can wipe away a few ill thought out posts and everybody can go about their day, isn't that better for everyone?
Speaking of trigger happy mods, can you tell me why I got a one week ban last week? I’m pretty sure that the only posts that I made were defending Lebron (with no profanity and no insults) against people saying he wouldn’t have been dominant in the 90’s.

Before this thread gets locked or deleted, on need advice on guns for home defense. I am thinking about getting a tactical shotgun, as opposed to a handgun because I heard it was more advisable (easier to handle). Any thoughts? For some context, I live in a gated community in Boca Raton. So if we get raided or attacked by a marauding bad of aggressors from one of the other gated communities, I just want to be prepared. Thanks in advance.

Here’s my advice to you.

If you are ever the victim of a home invasion, use that rapier-like wit you just exhibited. You will disarm the aggressors and they will retreat because of your hipster awesomeness.

Speaking of trigger happy mods, can you tell me why I got a one week ban last week? I’m pretty sure that the only posts that I made were defending Lebron (with no profanity and no insults) against people saying he wouldn’t have been dominant in the 90’s.
I can't see what posts did it, all I can see is that was points. We have varying levels of visibility into that depending on who and how the infractions took place.

Oh gosh, another dude who claims me being a "fake insider" and how I got mopped by Chise. Alright, one final time for everyone to read...

1. At least I had the balls to tell the whole story about myself. Don't like it? Cool, you can find the ignore button on my profile. Honest to god, I'd ignore myself, if that helps your decision, because I have made some pretty stupid decisions (including this post) over the past year and it will probably stick with me forever. I said I won't participate in this behaviour anymore, and what the result would be if I did. And yes, I am a pathetic fan, I constantly think I know my **** better than others, I am not very funny or talented in creating memes, get up and down all the time and continue to participate in stupidity like this entire conversation. At least I can look in the mirror, be honest with myself and try to change **** about it.

2. If people in here think Chise mopped me with **** insults, your brain probably got stuck at the developmental age. I didnt even read most of the **** he wrote towards me, I was just told by others.

And you know what? Thats fine by me. If Chise were ever to come back posting on here, I'd be happy to offer him a cold german beer, shake his hand and watch the future generation of Miami Hurricanes football kick ***.

And thats the end of it for me. Go at it.

You’re too introspective and lack self-confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back