Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a whiny little ***** but I honestly am a little worried about a few roles :LOL:

Monken goes to NFL and UGA is on the market for an OC and they hit up Gattis
O'Brien gets an NFL OC role and Bama hits up Gattis
Auburn moves on from Harsin and gives Steele a call to be HC

Less concerned about the Auburn role w/ Steele but I could definitely see Kirby and/or Saban go after Gattis. Someone hold me.

And if any or all of that happens, I’m sure that the current regime will have an answer. They will just find other people.

That’s the whole thing about this rebuild. You have a system and processes in place that work no matter what.

I’m not worried at all.

Advertisement
Not to be a whiny little ***** but I honestly am a little worried about a few roles :LOL:

Monken goes to NFL and UGA is on the market for an OC and they hit up Gattis
O'Brien gets an NFL OC role and Bama hits up Gattis
Auburn moves on from Harsin and gives Steele a call to be HC

Less concerned about the Auburn role w/ Steele but I could definitely see Kirby and/or Saban go after Gattis. Someone hold me.
71780211-B03E-4B78-8D93-19E154F2A39B.gif

Advertisement
Before this thread gets locked or deleted, on need advice on guns for home defense. I am thinking about getting a tactical shotgun, as opposed to a handgun because I heard it was more advisable (easier to handle). Any thoughts? For some context, I live in a gated community in Boca Raton. So if we get raided or attacked by a marauding bad of aggressors from one of the other gated communities, I just want to be prepared. Thanks in advance.

Not gonna even lie to y'all.... As much as I wanted this thread to be locked or even deleted..... I actually missed it when y'all actually did lock it. Felt like apart of me no longer existed. Don't ever do that again!
Didn't realize it was locked. Glad I didn't attempt to check while it was down. Would have definitely felt empty inside.

Before this thread gets locked or deleted, on need advice on guns for home defense. I am thinking about getting a tactical shotgun, as opposed to a handgun because I heard it was more advisable (easier to handle). Any thoughts? For some context, I live in a gated community in Boca Raton. So if we get raided or attacked by a marauding bad of aggressors from one of the other gated communities, I just want to be prepared. Thanks in advance.
Oh my guy I live there too, yeah shotgun is the best home defense weapon. Also if I was robbing a house and heard a shotgun racking I’d **** myself.

Advertisement

Some nice praise for Gattis hire/Mario by former OSU WR coach Zach Smith. Starts around 25 minutes with relevant information (talked about rumor with worthy starting at 20 minutes)
Thinks great move by Gattis to bet on the situation. Said he thinks Mario is top 10 HC in country, said both coordinators we got are very good .

Zach Smith?

Is that someone whose opinion we should value?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Those punks from Hatfield Estates starting sht again?

I use a Kel-Tec KSG for my house gun. It's a bullpup design so it's smaller and much more maneuverable than the normal shotgun. Add in that it holds 12 rounds of 3" or 14 rounds of 2.75" ammo and you're all set. I shoot Winchester 12 gauge Defender ammo in it which is a 1oz. slug and 00 buckshot, which is really nasty stuff. Toss on a red dot and flashlight and you're golden.

My bad if already posted.

I love the restrained Bravado. So many times you get the Rex Ryan types who telling you exactly what they are gonna so before anything happens on the grass. Mario has high expectations but all he is preaching is hard work right now. That's a leader. No gimmicks no hashtags no proclamations. I love it. Also struck by how intelligent the man is. Had no clue and don't mean that as a slight. Didn't think he was dumb but **** didn't expect this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back