Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
larry david snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
TBH, worried Bama or someone might try to poach him, someone tell me everything will be alright

Advertisement
Not to be a whiny little ***** but I honestly am a little worried about a few roles :LOL:

Monken goes to NFL and UGA is on the market for an OC and they hit up Gattis
O'Brien gets an NFL OC role and Bama hits up Gattis
Auburn moves on from Harsin and gives Steele a call to be HC

Less concerned about the Auburn role w/ Steele but I could definitely see Kirby and/or Saban go after Gattis. Someone hold me.

Advertisement
Not gonna even lie to y'all.... As much as I wanted this thread to be locked or even deleted..... I actually missed it when y'all actually did lock it. Felt like apart of me no longer existed. Don't ever do that again!
Facts. At first I wanted to Hall Of Fame this thread when we have our whole staff. Now I want it to last forever ala Gator Tears/ Nole Tears. An all timer.

Not to be a whiny little ***** but I honestly am a little worried about a few roles :LOL:

Monken goes to NFL and UGA is on the market for an OC and they hit up Gattis
O'Brien gets an NFL OC role and Bama hits up Gattis
Auburn moves on from Harsin and gives Steele a call to be HC

Less concerned about the Auburn role w/ Steele but I could definitely see Kirby and/or Saban go after Gattis. Someone hold me.
I could see Kirby promoting Bobo to the OC position in that scenario.

Advertisement

Some nice praise for Gattis hire/Mario by former OSU WR coach Zach Smith. Starts around 25 minutes with relevant information (talked about rumor with worthy starting at 20 minutes)
Thinks great move by Gattis to bet on the situation. Said he thinks Mario is top 10 HC in country, said both coordinators we got are very good .

Advertisement
Safe to say "insiders" are no longer a thing under Mario?
Well too soon to say. He doesn’t even have a full staff quite yet and the guys he has haven’t had time to set up shop really. I had like 5 guys from manny’s last staff phone number. Under Mario so far I only knew b-mac. And (T-rob but haha) Those assistant coaches be the leaks a lot. Also I’m not a insider so who cares what I say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back