Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@Boarcane No one I trust more, such a shame we couldn’t get the exact minute and second right for the OC and DC. Oh well, at least now I can start ignoring the names sent to me by people in the coaching world, recruiting world and players/staff on P5 and NFL teams. I can just go back to being a agree and disagree lurker who occasionally has to engage in a exciting game of tonsil-tapping the mentally handicapped posters on this site… But before I do, I have the permission of the person who knew Mario was coming home months before anyone in the national media even thought it was a possibility.

Just remember, a lot of things can and do change in coaching searches and that is not even including the false smoke names like Briles, Rees, Ponce, Johnson or Candle. Make no mistake; Mario missed on a LOT of guys, this was by no means an easy or a quick process and for one reason or another, people who agreed to terms backed out/moved on and Mario had to pivot. I myself would love to know each and every reason for the names we all knew to be legitimate and far along fell through and perhaps in time we will but this is the first list I was ever made aware of, it was sent to me on the 6th of December and I sent it to myself so I could have a date on it, on the 8th.

So for all you sub-50 IQ posters out there who are just mad because you are clueless and insecure, I just wanted it to be known that this information was shared with me shortly before Mario was even technically confirmed to be leaving Oregon by the national media. There are probably half a dozen people on here who are extremely well-connected or well-informed by those who are. I am the latter not the former. My connections are not with Miami directly and it shows, I own my misinformation on the McClendon situation, it turns out you cannot talk to the man in question and expect the most trustworthy answer and relying on UGA friends was also the wrong choice.

To those of you who actually respect and support what little I can bring to this board, I greatly appreciate it and I thank you immensely and to the detractors of the insiders and people in the know on here? For your sake, you better hope your wife or husband isn’t attractive because you will have absolutely no shot of keeping them from actually experiencing a **** longer or wider than my pinky finger if so, you ******* Ken dolls.

I dont know how some of you function in life. Thank God it's a small minority on CIS. Some of the comments Ive read today, and frankly throughout this whole process, directed at folks on here who have some level of connections to the program are embarrassing. The calling out, post bumping, criticising, whining, passive aggressive slighting posts, etc is childish. You are either an attention seeker, or have ZERO clue how this game works, possibly both. The fact alone that you didnt learn anything from the AD hire shows you are not paying attention, let alone how this game has worked forever.

Anyone that is half alert on these boards knows who is connected/plugged in on some level. Apparently knowing how to process that information shared is a skill that needs to be refined. But to the level of the crying and finger pointing...you are publicly embarrassing yourself on this topic.

The vast majority of this board appreciates you Leeds and all of you others (you know who you are) that share what you hear that has to do with the program we all love without getting **** in return.

@Boarcane No one I trust more, such a shame we couldn’t get the exact minute and second right for the OC and DC. Oh well, at least now I can start ignoring the names sent to me by people in the coaching world, recruiting world and players/staff on P5 and NFL teams. I can just go back to being a agree and disagree lurker who occasionally has to engage in a exciting game of tonsil-tapping the mentally handicapped posters on this site… But before I do, I have the permission of the person who knew Mario was coming home months before anyone in the national media even thought it was a possibility.

Just remember, a lot of things can and do change in coaching searches and that is not even including the false smoke names like Briles, Rees, Ponce, Johnson or Candle. Make no mistake; Mario missed on a LOT of guys, this was by no means an easy or a quick process and for one reason or another, people who agreed to terms backed out/moved on and Mario had to pivot. I myself would love to know each and every reason for the names we all knew to be legitimate and far along fell through and perhaps in time we will but this is the first list I was ever made aware of, it was sent to me on the 6th of December and I sent it to myself so I could have a date on it, on the 8th.

So for all you sub-50 IQ posters out there who are just mad because you are clueless and insecure, I just wanted it to be known that this information was shared with me shortly before Mario was even technically confirmed to be leaving Oregon by the national media. There are probably half a dozen people on here who are extremely well-connected or well-informed by those who are. I am the latter not the former. My connections are not with Miami directly and it shows, I own my misinformation on the McClendon situation, it turns out you cannot talk to the man in question and expect the most trustworthy answer and relying on UGA friends was also the wrong choice.

To those of you who actually respect and support what little I can bring to this board, I greatly appreciate it and I thank you immensely and to the detractors of the insiders and people in the know on here? For your sake, you better hope your wife or husband isn’t attractive because you will have absolutely no shot of keeping them from actually experiencing a **** longer or wider than my pinky finger if so, you ******* Ken dolls.

Pete Davidson GIF by ABC Network
you and me kiss GIF

That list changed and changed and changed and a few were right on. We know now that more than a few of those names were money! His first offers were on point. It didn’t happen the way he or us wanted it to originally, but Mario made out in the end. Crazy times

The only thing that's dependable from some of this board's 'insiders' is the self-righteous bull**** that they post after the fact.

I wouldn't mind the obvious guesswork, even under the guise of being 'connected', if not for the fact that people want to have special status for posting what is obviously recycled crap being circulated on social media.

Advertisement
The only thing that's dependable from some of this board's 'insiders' is the self-righteous bull**** that they post after the fact.

I wouldn't mind the obvious guesswork, even under the guise of being 'connected', if not for the fact that people want to have special status for posting what is obviously recycled crap being circulated on social media.

LeedsCane, you clicked 'boring' within 10 seconds of my posting. I never even specified which poster I was talking about: It actually wasn't you, but you sure as **** just outed yourself, I guess.

Sorry/not sorry?

LeedsCane, you clicked 'boring' within 10 seconds of my posting. I never even specified which poster I was talking about: It actually wasn't you, but you sure as **** just outed yourself, I guess.

Sorry/not sorry?
Just giving you a rating on your trolling. Needs work; @OriginalGatorHater can give you some tips to last in this world, he’s a respectable pro.

Sorry/not sorry?
It's a 1700 page thread the day we just hired an OC lol you think people aren't refreshing the page? Nobody is keeping an eye or setting notifications on your posts...

Advertisement

Insiders on this board say something. Weeks later that becomes the reporting from local+national media. Month later that becomes "recycled crap being circulated on Social Media"...

Advertisement
Weird.... Of all the names to watch that were thrown around, neither Steele nor Gattis were mentioned, that I recall. Then again, I can't say I was sober after page 50.

Just giving you a rating on your trolling. Needs work; @OriginalGatorHater can give you some tips to last in this world.

I'm not one to troll, nor could you find any evidence of that in the years I've been on this board. Nor have I disliked almost any of your posting in the past. I made a generalized comment that you felt was targeted squarely at you....

...which probably says all it needs to say.

I’d like to @Cribby myself on this one and the DC timing call. Self five lmao SO… What I’ve learned about Mario is this. The only information you can trust is from him directly. If it didn’t come out of his mouth, don’t post it. He’ll leak what he wants on his terms about his program. He won’t be able to keep recruiting to himself, but these hires he did. There are no insiders on his staff currently. There’s no one in the building he trusts 100% that’s a holdover. He’s a different breed. He’s a boss.
happy mls soccer GIF by Major League Soccer

May this gif die on this thread:

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Advertisement
Weird.... Of all the names to watch that were thrown around, neither Steele nor Gattis were mentioned, that I recall. Then again, I can't say I was sober after page 50.
You need to get some new reading glasses. They mentioned numerous times that the OC and DC were both college coaches. Gattis and Steele both fit into this category. Our insiders are still keeping their 100% hit rate.

Insiders on this board say something. Weeks later that becomes the reporting from local+national media. Month later that becomes "recycled crap being circulated on Social Media"...
gotta disagree with you on that one, not a single name given by anyone on here has come to fruition. Nobody has been even close, which is a good thing for the proram imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back