Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFSEASON CHAMPS COMEBACK VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2BACK2

Advertisement
I’d like to @Cribby myself on this one and the DC timing call. Self five lmao SO… What I’ve learned about Mario is this. The only information you can trust is from him directly. If it didn’t come out of his mouth, don’t post it. He’ll leak what he wants on his terms about his program. He won’t be able to keep recruiting to himself, but these hires he did. There are no insiders on his staff currently. There’s no one in the building he trusts 100% that’s a holdover. He’s a different breed. He’s a boss.
@Boarcane No one I trust more, such a shame we couldn’t get the exact minute and second right for the OC and DC. Oh well, at least now I can start ignoring the names sent to me by people in the coaching world, recruiting world and players/staff on P5 and NFL teams. I can just go back to being a agree and disagree lurker who occasionally has to engage in a exciting game of tonsil-tapping the mentally handicapped posters on this site… But before I do, I have the permission of the person who knew Mario was coming home months before anyone in the national media even thought it was a possibility.

Just remember, a lot of things can and do change in coaching searches and that is not even including the false smoke names like Briles, Rees, Ponce, Johnson or Candle. Make no mistake; Mario missed on a LOT of guys, this was by no means an easy or a quick process and for one reason or another, people who agreed to terms backed out/moved on and Mario had to pivot. I myself would love to know each and every reason for the names we all knew to be legitimate and far along fell through and perhaps in time we will but this is the first list I was ever made aware of, it was sent to me on the 6th of December and I sent it to myself so I could have a date on it, on the 8th.

So for all you sub-50 IQ posters out there who are just mad because you are clueless and insecure, I just wanted it to be known that this information was shared with me shortly before Mario was even technically confirmed to be leaving Oregon by the national media. There are probably half a dozen people on here who are extremely well-connected or well-informed by those who are. I am the latter not the former. My connections are not with Miami directly and it shows, I own my misinformation on the McClendon situation, it turns out you cannot talk to the man in question and expect the most trustworthy answer and relying on UGA friends was also the wrong choice.

To those of you who actually respect and support what little I can bring to this board, I greatly appreciate it and I thank you immensely and to the detractors of the insiders and people in the know on here? For your sake, you better hope your wife or husband isn’t attractive because you will have absolutely no shot of keeping them from actually experiencing a **** longer or wider than my pinky finger if so, you ******* Ken dolls.

Think this dude is a tool but this point is very important. College football between XOs recruiting and some hand holding can be a grind but pair that with a rebuild and a demanding grinder of a coach I see why some coaches may not be ready or may not want that level of work for any sum of money.

Advertisement
@Boarcane No one I trust more, such a shame we couldn’t get the exact minute and second right for the OC and DC. Oh well, at least now I can start ignoring the names sent to me by people in the coaching world, recruiting world and players/staff on P5 and NFL teams. I can just go back to being a agree and disagree lurker who occasionally has to engage in a exciting game of tonsil-tapping the mentally handicapped posters on this site… But before I do, I have the permission of the person who knew Mario was coming home months before anyone in the national media even thought it was a possibility.

Just remember, a lot of things can and do change in coaching searches and that is not even including the false smoke names like Briles, Rees, Ponce, Johnson or Candle. Make no mistake; Mario missed on a LOT of guys, this was by no means an easy or a quick process and for one reason or another, people who agreed to terms backed out/moved on and Mario had to pivot. I myself would love to know each and every reason for the names we all knew to be legitimate and far along fell through and perhaps in time we will but this is the first list I was ever made aware of, it was sent to me on the 6th of December and I sent it to myself so I could have a date on it, on the 8th.

So for all you sub-50 IQ posters out there who are just mad because you are clueless and insecure, I just wanted it to be known that this information was shared with me shortly before Mario was even technically confirmed to be leaving Oregon by the national media. There are probably half a dozen people on here who are extremely well-connected or well-informed by those who are. I am the latter not the former. My connections are not with Miami directly and it shows, I own my misinformation on the McClendon situation, it turns out you cannot talk to the man in question and expect the most trustworthy answer and relying on UGA friends was also the wrong choice.

To those of you who actually respect and support what little I can bring to this board, I greatly appreciate it and I thank you immensely and to the detractors of the insiders and people in the know on here? For your sake, you better hope your wife or husband isn’t attractive because you will have absolutely no shot of keeping them from actually experiencing a **** longer or wider than my pinky finger if so, you ******* Ken dolls.

I ride with @LeedsCane @Cribby @Boarcane @SouthParkCane

LFG

Advertisement

CIS: That insider wasn't 100% right.
Also CIS: Why don't we hear from insiders?

People don't understand that insiders hear things that might be trial balloons or red herrings just as much as actual smoke. You take the good with the bad.

Advertisement
@JayCane20 is SAFE! No Ponce😎😎

giphy.webp

Still looking for a QB coach.

Advertisement
CIS: That insider wasn't 100% right.
Also CIS: Why don't we hear from insiders?

People don't understand that insiders hear things that might be trial balloons or red herrings just as much as actual smoke. You take the good with the bad.
Wouldn't shock me if Mario was evaluating people's ability to hold water as well. Fake info given out to see if it leaks. I expect as staff announced probably this week also some firings we didn't expect. All pure speculation on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back