Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angry Tom And Jerry GIF by HBO Max

Advertisement
Mario isn’t a high level coordinator Xs n Os guy at all but its funny people talk like he’s just clueless lol u don't get to this level while not knowing the ins n outs of football. He has played and coached at high levels im sure he knows football well enough to know what it takes to win.

Nope its been the same reasons.

His offensive philosophy only works at certain places or takes awhile to develop with the type of ol he wants.

Annnnnnddd his strength of RECRUITING would be different when having to recruit from inside...than when he was recruiting kids away from south florida.

He better hit on this OC because he isnt an Xxs and O guy at all...Seems he did a good job with the DC hire...Just dont f this up on offense.
HIS JOE MOOREHEAD OFFENSE. WOULD HIT IMMEDIATELY AT THE U.

I can’t believe no one in here’s asked @I'm james Jackson brother for advice on the best hand guns.
I’m actually surprised someone didn’t tag me. You would think being that I’m probably the biggest hunter/fisherman on this board that they would assume I got big ole’ collection of bangers…in which they would be correct.

Advertisement
I’m actually surprised someone didn’t tag me. You would think being that I’m probably the biggest hunter/fisherman on this board that they would assume I got big ole’ collection of bangers…in which they would be correct.
Give us the run down

So….if the staff is getting formally announced tomorrow, as some are alluding to, then I wouldn’t be surprised if we see some leaks tonight.

Why would they tag you or know to tag you? I would agree with you if they’re talking about hunting rifles as you talk about hunting a good deal but these guys are talking about conceal carry type “hand guns” for “personal protection”.

Advertisement
Couple of Sunday nuggets

1. Had some leftover brisket and threw it in my scrambled eggs this morning. Forgot how delicious that combo could be. Try it if you haven’t.

2. Thank you to the poster who brought the football movie Greater on Netflix to my attention. I never heard that story. What an amazing kid. Glad I watched it. It won’t win any oscars but if you like football and was born with a soul, you will like/appreciate that kids story/journey.

Do you bow hunt?

Advertisement
Am I the only one that prefers a scatter gun for home “weapon of choice “? I rely on the JM 940 , not advisable to act up at my place lol

Miculek can shoot better than any gun designer had ever contemplated. He can make a revolver look like a full auto weapon .. amazing guy (and family).

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back