Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1644157681246.png

SIAP: Mario’s coaching board

I hear you, Glock are what I started with so I always felt comfortable once I started really shooting. I love my sig m17 also but Glock is my ole reliable
Imagine having to take a split second to remove safety in a crisis ggs.

Advertisement
My first foray into Japanese knives was shun. While there are some good ones, it’s generally considered an average, mass produced brand. Many others makers that are much better.

When I was 13 I bought a money order from the post office to buy ninja stars which I ordered through the mail. My parents were shocked when they saw me practicing with them in the back yard

My father allowed me to keep them based on how stealthy I was able to acquire them

Advertisement
This thread apparently will:

- never have any updated
- will have more topics than actual names of possible coaches
- will never be moderated
- will never die
- still make me check in on the hope that one post among porsts will have info yet

Politics Corona GIF by INTO ACT!ON

EF57613C-22B5-4E45-8944-59A5D10AD053.jpeg

I guess it's personal preference. Glock are absolutely reliable, so I get that part. I guess I just don't love the way they shoot (the ones I have shot at least). When it comes to handguns 1911's have always been the most comfortable to me, mostly. My favorites I've owned are Sig, Kimber, and FN. I shot a Les Baer that was ridiculous too. Just haven't ever been much of a Glock guy, but I have friends that swear by them.

I'm also 6'3" with bigish hands so finding something that fits comfortably in my hands isn't always easy.
It set me back a little more than I was expecting but I love my desert eagle.

Advertisement
I have over 40 cooks that work for me. The majority prefer shun but once they use my wustof super slicer it becomes their favorite multipurpose knife. But for fine cuts I like the shun.
I'm a CIA Grad (Batchelors in Culinary Arts) and Chefed in FL (actively) from 81-99...and was a Corporate Chef for 5 restaurants from 2002-2020, and Wustoff is without question my preference.

Knives for the kitchen talk now

How about best knife I could carry with me?

OH just passed law about carrying basically any knife I want. Before I buy one better read the law more closely.

Advertisement
I'm a CIA Grad (Batchelors in Culinary Arts) and Chefed in FL (actively) from 81-99...and was a Corporate Chef for 5 restaurants from 2002-2020, and Wustoff is without question my preference.
Awesome to have a fellow grinder. I used to teach a J&W, have had 6 restaurants and before covid I had 190 employees at my catering company. Now down to 85… based in LA, super rough place to be in this business. The younger generation prefer lighter knives in my experience. Wustof and Henkel are heavier, which is why I like them most. For detailed I prefer lighter i feel I get more control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back