Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miculek can shoot better than any gun designer had ever contemplated. He can make a revolver look like a full auto weapon .. amazing guy (and family).
I love it , smooth as ****. 9+1 right out the box and I’m no Miculek but it eats em fast as I can squeeze. Of course it’s just for the house. Not much good otherwise unless you compete.

Advertisement
Except the versions made in china, right? Why the outsource certain lines to china is beyond me.
Correct....but all my knives are Pre-1999...and some, all the way back to 1981 (Culinary Grad Gift)....Most important thing is to have them sharpened the "Correct Way"...(Sand Block & Oil)....those long tubular Irons you see Chefs use at carving stations aren't "True" sharpening devices. Those are called "Honers"...they just put a temporary sharpness to knives.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nope… don’t like Glocks but can’t hate on them either but they aren’t the best. First and foremost I like Hammer fired much much more and I’m not a big fan of Polymer.
I only need 1 shot.

586B626C-A37F-4ADA-B720-61CD58B0DDCE.jpeg

Advertisement
Delta and Rangers run glocks so they’d probably disagree
I guess it's personal preference. Glock are absolutely reliable, so I get that part. I guess I just don't love the way they shoot (the ones I have shot at least). When it comes to handguns 1911's have always been the most comfortable to me, mostly. My favorites I've owned are Sig, Kimber, and FN. I shot a Les Baer that was ridiculous too. Just haven't ever been much of a Glock guy, but I have friends that swear by them.

I'm also 6'3" with bigish hands so finding something that fits comfortably in my hands isn't always easy.

I guess it's personal preference. Glock are absolutely reliable, so I get that part. I guess I just don't love the way they shoot (the ones I have shot at least). When it comes to handguns 1911's have always been the most comfortable to me, mostly. My favorites I've owned are Sig, Kimber, and FN. I shot a Les Baer that was ridiculous too. Just haven't ever been much of a Glock guy, but I have friends that swear by them.
Go Navy!

Advertisement
I hear you, Glock are what I started with so I always felt comfortable once I started really shooting. I love my sig m17 also but Glock is my ole reliable

I'm also 6'3" with bigish hands so finding something that fits comfortably in my hands isn't always easy.
Do you run into this issue a lot?

E9A2AF51-51B9-474B-9BD9-717176B1B475.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back