Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Jambalaya still carls his own plays right? Cuz im looking at lil ****y here's resume and he hasn't coached since 2013? Albeit idk **** about the guy, was just interesting to notice

Are we seriously looking at yet another ginger for OC?
Sir, this is 2022 and we're better than you implying that being born without a soul is directly correlated to being afflicted with fire-crotch.

Advertisement
Key question ... will Golesh bring Kodi Bruns with him?

1643836990373.png

YES PLEASE

I’d try to get Willy Korn if we’re just trying to build a somewhat reasonable fantasy staff
He grew up right down the road. Its still crazy to me that he's blown up as a coach. I still think of him as a kid.

But he played high school ball at Byrnes in SC, went to college at Clemson and North Greenville (upstate SC for those who don't know), and coached at Charleston Southern and Coastal Carolina. He was on Marshall's roster for a few months, but dudes never had much interest in leaving the state. I'm interested to see what he does if/when Chadwell moves on.

Advertisement
Hires aren’t judged by who you missed out on. They’re judged on who you got.

Nobody else on the planet exists. Is Kevin Steele a good man to coach the defense here to a level that should be the standard? The answer is unequivocally “yes”. That’s all that matters.

Oh, and nobody really knows who we missed on either.
This is should a good statement!!! After years of disappointment we got a coach who has years of running very good defenses and years of being in good programs. I was thinking a grey beard was 100% needed to get us back on track - a few years down the road and we are on solid ground again, well then we can take some shots at young up and comers. We need some stability right now and Kevin Steele can bring that to our D.

Advertisement
So even after weeks and weeks of this “co-oc” talk on here, you guys still don’t get it? I’m so confused. Coley got a title change and a pay raise to keep him in College Station. That’s all. He’s not calling any plays. He’s not doing anything differently. His business card has a different title on it, that’s all. He’s still coaching TEs and sitting in meeting where Darryl ****ey and Jimbo brainstorm on the least creative offense in the country.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back