Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You know him? I took a visit to North Greenville when he was the QB and I was a senior in HS. His girlfriend was BAD. I’m not sure if that’s the one he married or not.

His roommate Stewart was my host and I’ll never forget that dude. Little guy with a mullet and a mustache that played WR. Made me do my first keg stand in the basement of some sketchy *** house. Then we went to the baseball field and he hot wired their little side by side and did donuts in the infield with a natty light box on his head. Then I slept on the couch in their living room of their ****** apartment.

He and Korn were probably best friends/roommates for a reason.
Idk him personally, just the same age and was at the same bars 😂. Good ole NGU in Tigerville, Baptist school that has those little yellow markers on the sidewalks where the opposite *** can’t cross lmao

"Some of the things you've been speculating, pretty creative."

CIS:

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Idk him personally, just the same age and was at the same bars 😂. Good ole NGU in Tigerville, Baptist school that has those little yellow markers on the sidewalks where the opposite *** can’t cross lmao
I ended up playing minor league ball with Allen Staton from NGU. Kid could hit… and watched him drink 24 beers and a fifth of Jim beam in the same night after we won a series and then hit a homerun the next day still hungover. Threw up when he got in the dugout after round the bases and made 3 errors but hit a bomb lol teaching them right at NGU lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't think some people realize, that once you find a system that works...and I mean worksworks...its not absurd to start grabbing at the branches, even if they are twigs right now.

You see it in the NFL with that Shanahan/Kubiak line of coaches right now. Get these guy in, in any way you can, give'em a job that they probably are underqualified for right now, and just let it ride...if they are real deal, they quickly become overqualified for your job.

You want to dabble in the Heupel line, that branch might be a little smaller right now, but they've got some assassins for sure. Jay Norvell, who worked with Heupel as the other CoOC, has his own little line developing out west, too...guess he might count with your always intersecting Todd Graham tree.
This.

There is a reason all these Saban & Belichek assistant coaches keep getting gigs.

Yes, these coaches are good at identifying talented assistants. But more important is that they learned from a proven system.

They come with the blueprint. They bring the playbook, then add in their own wrinkles. Then they either sink or swim when it is their time in the limelight.

Advertisement
Please make this happen.

A limited, easy to implement playbook that blends the Air Raid with the Veer and Shoot.

It’s all we need to put 40 on everybody.
As long as Mario stays out of the way and lets Golesh do his thing. I worry about Mario getting too rigid with a philosophy like "we need to run the ball xx times a game to be successful."

Advertisement
This.

There is a reason all these Saban & Belichek assistant coaches keep getting gigs.

Yes, these coaches are good at identifying talented assistants. But more important is that they learned from a proven system.

They come with the blueprint. They bring the playbook, then add in their own wrinkles. Then they either sink or swim when it is their time in the limelight.
Most of the Belichick ones sink, because, you know, they never seem to be able to bring Tom Brady with them when they get their shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back