Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is the Golesh smoke legit? Anyone else but 247 mentioning?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Their is another kid at Pace. 2025 I believe.
Haha. Of course. We’ll see if he is still there then. Hey, I’ve got no problem with someone feeding their fam. This is America. SS gotta do what he has to do. But Moe certainly came across through this process more like a handler or a Don King promoter than a parental figure. Kids come 1st as a coach.

Haha. Of course. We’ll see if he is still there then. Hey, I’ve got no problem with someone feeding their fam. This is America. SS gotta do what he has to do. But Moe certainly came across through this process more like a handler or a Don King promoter than a parental figure. Kids come 1st as a coach.
From what I understand, Stewart is Jamaican and his mom just wasn’t into or didn’t have the time to dedicate for football. So Moe stepped in. But their are some who see him leaching onto a talented kid.

Advertisement
This guy from Tennessee seems to have coached tight ends in the past also so would he be OC/TE? Leaving a spot for wr and qb coach

Is the Golesh smoke legit? Anyone else but 247 mentioning?
It would depend on who his agent is.
No one knew sht about Steele till he was named dc.
Agent might be fishing for dollars

This guy from Tennessee seems to have coached tight ends in the past also so would he be OC/TE? Leaving a spot for wr and qb coach
Was wondering about this also. Would field drop to off field? The 2 seem to have similar backgrounds as TE coach and recruiting coordinators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back