Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yes it should be a smooth transition. Both have air raid principles based into their passing attacks. Veer and shoot system stemming off the Briles offense. Rushing attacks are a little different but nothing crazy
I hated Lashlee run concepts. He never adjusted to having a poor Offensive Line.

No, Heupel is the lead scientist that has a bunch of protégés that are coming up with all kinds of inventions in order to earn their seal of approval from the Head honcho...

Heupel is one of 5 best offensive play callers in the Nation, the guys that come from his system are assassins.
To piggyback on your answer That is what makes a good leader. As a captain for a major airline I encourage input from my first officers. Call Crew Resorse management . I have learned a ton from my guys and they from me makes for a great work environment and great trips. Also safer for you in the back.

Advertisement
I would offer Dameyune Craig anything he wants to be the CO-OC/WR or CO-OC/QB coach here. It’ll make a statement and he would instantly be the best recruiter on staff.

I would then go Kodi Burns at WR if he takes the QB job or or ISU QB coach Joel Gordon if he takes the WR job.

Last edited:
I would offer Dameyune Craig anything he wants to be the CO-OC/WR or CO-OC/QB coach here. It’ll make a statement and he would instantly be the best recruiter on staff.

I would then go Kodi Burns at WR if he takes the QB job or or ISU QB coach Joel Gordon if he takes the WR job.
Terrible coach though. Embarrassing list of guys he’s developed considering how long he’s done it and where he’s been

Advertisement
Navarro came on a space I was listening to and said that Mario said to expect the Offense and defense to be in to sync. Meaning he doesn’t want a lashlee type go fast offense that leaves the defense on the field too much.
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back