Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawgg.. Nick Saban got jokes!

FU Nick. Would rather he not say anything than spit this.

This statement gets my highest level Omar Epps you fking kidding me right gif

GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

Advertisement
By 'we' Saban means the himself and the coaches.

What he also knows, and is playing ignorant of, is that the arrangements of benefits for players are handled by the red elephant booster club and a handful of high level boosters.

Saban is a liar and a scumbag. Always has been, his legacy has been whitewashed by ESPN, who wants to pimp their own product (the SEC conference.)

Advertisement
He probably is telling the truth this time. We* may not have paid, but they sure as **** did.
Exactly all in the wording. When he says we he means the school and coaching staff. Now if a booster slipped a kid some money to attend Alabama nothing he can do about that

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Went from uga defensive coordinator to steele.

Trash hire.
Yes, guy with multiple top 10 defenses while at Auburn, and Broyles award finalist and semifinalist as recently as 2017 and 2019 is a trash hire. We get it, you hate Mario, but don't make up nonsense to support your view.

They took what 2 years to figure out a new name and that is what they come with. Sad thing is they likely paid some marketing firm truckloads of money to come up with it.
Yep. When Washington was awarded a baseball franchise they announced the name in like 2 days. Nationals. One of the most boring and innocuous names you could come up with but it didn't prevent them from winning a World Series. The team owned by Daniel Snyder of course dragged it out for 2 years and turned the naming into a PR stunt. They are not a football organization. They are a marketing organization with a football team.

Advertisement
Yes, guy with multiple top 10 defenses while at Auburn, and Broyles award finalist and semifinalist as recently as 2017 and 2019 is a trash hire. We get it, you hate Mario, but don't make up nonsense to support your view.
Actually i really like mario.

Try harder.

Advertisement
Actually i really like mario.

Try harder.
Trying to understand your perspective here a little bit more:

We just hired a guy who was a Broyles award finalist in 2017 and semifinalist in 2019, and who fielded 4 top 10 defenses in the span of 5 years from 2016-2020....

But you think it's a trash hire because we potentially missed out on the co-defensive coordinator at Georgia who's never called plays before?

Classic Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back