Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Didn't sail a long time ago or hasn't sailed yet? It seems as if they started talking again then the only rumored NFL interview for Brady being that of a positions coach on a suspect at best pro team wouldn't derail those renewed talks, right?

The issue with Brady is that he clearly wants an nfl job and is willing to wait until march if it meant an nfl job may open up. I know Mario likes him but at some point you have to be realistic about the hire. This is where I think Mario miscalculated.

Advertisement
those Commanders unis are ugly too, from what has leaked out so far.

Looks and sounds like a team name/uni from a movie or something

Handmaids Tale Cheers GIF by HULU

Advertisement
Might get negged into OBLIVIAN for this but give zero $ucks if Shemar come or not at this point. Tired of the recruits with handlers. Tired of the recruits that want 1000 likes to commit. Tired of the divas. The toxic parts of the program is created by diva *** recruits same recruits who transfer out every year. I want dogs. I want the kids who are all about ball. The day signing day became a spectical was the day all the Bull$hit started there was a time when your play made you a star. Your play got you attention. Freshman recruits are bigger stars now than players who actually been making plays. **** transfers the players who with stars and plays at big schools get less fan fare. Don't want another Hasselwood or Bohgle waisting time and taking man hours away from the kids who would do anything to play here. Come don't come we good. Diva **** for the birds.
Give me 22 Shaq Quartermans and Jaquan Johnsons

Advertisement
The issue with Brady is that he clearly wants an nfl job and is willing to wait until march if it meant an nfl job may open up. I know Mario likes him but at some point you have to be realistic about the hire. This is where I think Mario miscalculated.
Agreed. That's why I don't understand (but don't doubt) that talks would even continue with a guy that would be now be interested in a positions coach job with an NFL team that isn't exactly known as big spenders. Seems like a ton of wasted time with a dude that would seemingly prefer to take easily over a mil less next year to stay in the NFL in any capacity.

Advertisement
He's old they said...

"The only thing I ask for, if the Good Lord makes me homeless, do it in warm weather because I can't stand being cold," Steele joked recently.

In many ways, he is in the prime of his career. Steele is 63 but feels 43. He hasn't eaten meat since 1989. He runs four miles per day, 340 days a year. Forget SEC coordinator, that's not exactly the health profile of your average assistant at anylevel.

source:

That's what I said when he was announced. We should all look like this guy at age 63.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back