Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Kevin Steele the smokin hot new IG model that Dan Bilzarian is gonna after…. No (see Belk)

Is Kevin Steele the extremely attractive for her age (32 years old) patent attorney that knows how to fuuuuuuuuq and is perfectly content being friends with bennies…. Yes

I’m for it
E2FF3663-B5D1-42D8-9827-5DAE085D4058.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since we’re poaching coordinators who just got hired, maybe we can get Graham Harrell to leave West Virginia before he unpacks his bags to run our offense?

I don’t know but you’d be surprised. I know he wanted to bring staff members too
I haven't bought the whole buyout issue because it's an assistant, not HC. We've never seen that hold up assistants from moving around, especially from the AAC. To me, the staff members thing sounds much more feasible based on what we've heard about Mario.

Coaches come in as OC/DC, kill it for 2 years then bolt, taking half the staff with them. Sounds like Mario is trying to build a staff of his guys, loyal to him and his vision, vs an assistant. One voice, one direction.

I completely understand that play. As with anything in life, sometimes you need to compromise and meet in the middle on certain topics to succeed. We'll never know what each side wanted but we will see how Steele does and where Belk may go in the future......and the successes of each.

Actually it didn’t , that’s why oc dragged out longer. They started talking again. I think the oc is out of an NFL coach or a mystery college oc. I don’t know the name.
I know he said he was happy in Chicago, but I'd sure love for Tom Herman to be in consideration for OC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So why was he taking a job at Maryland til Mario pulled him back into the land of the living? Regardless, as stated a solid hire but I stand by that statement.
He sat out a year to collect his fat buyout after Harsin was hired at Auburn...against the will of most of the fanbase and a lot of the BoT. Many wanted Steele as HC. So Harsin fired Steele when he got the job, because who's going to keep someone around that most people feel deserves the job more than you?

As for Maryland, Steele has close ties to Locksley, and likely was reached out to by him. Once it was seen that Steele was back in the market, Mario came calling.

He sat out a year to collect his fat buyout after Harsin was hired at Auburn...against the will of most of the fanbase and a lot of the BoT. Many wanted Steele as HC. So Harsin fired Steele when he got the job, because who's going to keep someone around that most people feel deserves the job more than you?

As for Maryland, Steele has close ties to Locksley, and likely was reached out to by him. Once it was seen that Steele was back in the market, Mario came calling.
Didn’t he go to Tennessee and also get buyout from them??

Advertisement
Actually it didn’t , that’s why oc dragged out longer. They started talking again. I think the oc is out of an NFL coach or a mystery college oc. I don’t know the name.
Didn't sail a long time ago or hasn't sailed yet? It seems as if they started talking again then the only rumored NFL interview for Brady being that of a positions coach on a suspect at best pro team wouldn't derail those renewed talks, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back