Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If the rumor about his buyout being too high is true, then what I wanted was for our head coach to be given the money to get his top guy and not have to bargain bin shop.

If the sentiment is everyone trusts Mario and he's their guy, then if he thinks Belk is worth it make it happen.

Pretty sure Steele is getting close to 2 million to come coach here.

No way in **** we were going to pay Belk anywhere near that.

Time will tell but I’m not buying that Belk was plan A if Steele was a legitimate option

don't get why we waited this long if belk was someone we wanted more than steele

it seems we missed out on an nfl guy and steele was our plan B

am i misreading this?

Advertisement
Tired Good Morning GIF by Garfield

the **** you mean we got a DC?

don't get why we waited this long if belk was someone we wanted more than steele

it seems we missed out on an nfl guy and steele was our plan B

am i misreading this?
They were probably waiting on Schumann. It sounds like we had a shot with him. It’s probably not a coincidence that right after the national title game, things started heating up with Belk. Schumann probably gave Mario his final decision around that time.

I made an exception this time to point out your incredulous stupidity and ineffective trolling.

You’re clearly a miserable person in real life, and therefore try to spread that around. It‘s only right that you ended up being even more miserable than before.

Tried your best to sow your pitiful anguish and woe, but fell flat right on your face. Don’t worry though, I’ll go back to scrolling by you again and you can go back to living in your squalor.
Zero chance I expected to see squalor used in a sentence today.

Advertisement
I truly believe Bill sent that text on purpose.. he hates the NFL commissioner
Certainly doesn’t help the Fins cause either. I guess that he couldn’t have known about the other things with Ross to use it to sink Miami, but this is icing on the cake for Flores’ credibility. Ross may have to sell right after getting his boy Harbaugh down here.

Might get negged into OBLIVIAN for this but give zero $ucks if Shemar come or not at this point. Tired of the recruits with handlers. Tired of the recruits that want 1000 likes to commit. Tired of the divas. The toxic parts of the program is created by diva *** recruits same recruits who transfer out every year. I want dogs. I want the kids who are all about ball. The day signing day became a spectical was the day all the Bull$hit started there was a time when your play made you a star. Your play got you attention. Freshman recruits are bigger stars now than players who actually been making plays. **** transfers the players who with stars and plays at big schools get less fan fare. Don't want another Hasselwood or Bohgle waisting time and taking man hours away from the kids who would do anything to play here. Come don't come we good. Diva **** for the birds.

Pretty sure Steele is getting close to 2 million to come coach here.

No way in **** we were going to pay Belk anywhere near that.

Time will tell but I’m not buying that Belk was plan A if Steele was a legitimate option
I like the hire but I don’t think Steele was option A, B or C. He is similar to Richt, in that he is a great coach past his prime. Still a very good coach but most are looking for that next guy. There is a reason he ended up at Maryland. That said, dude can coach defense. If Manny had hired this dude it would have been an A++++ hire but with our new money it’s B+/A- Definitely more proven than Belk but that comes with the age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back