Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
People can question his defense and his age. But there's no question the guy is legit. Shemar certainly can't complain with Bama Auburn heritage. I would want to pair him with a DC in waiting. But super happy this hire is done.
I swear if someone types out anything about “young and aggressive” I’m gonna throw up

very few dc candidates are more proven than he is.
I guarantee you the only reason people are downing him is because of his age.
If this guy was 45 years old with the same track record of proven defenses y’all would be in the toilet right now rubbing all your seed out.

Advertisement
Are some people here drunk???

Steele is an EXCELLENT hire. Talk about locking up a gray beard who knows how to field elite defenses against top-tier competition.

We know what he’s capable of; there is no guessing involved.

Good job, Mario! So far, so good. I just wish it didn’t take so long.

Any particular reason why the deal fell through with Belk, @Cribby?
Talk about a MAJOR step up from .. Blake Baker .. Manny Diaz. **** .. legit top SEC DC. Solid .. no "up and comer" .. a guy who has been in MAJOR GAMES for MAJOR PROGRAMS. Elite hire. Elite.

@Cribby told me 48 hours from Sunday we’d start getting announcements rolling in. I was in high alert and got bored earlier and looked at flights at opa locka executive and saw one to/from Knoxville and wondered if it was Canes related and who it might be.

Definitely must have been for Steele.
It ******* better have been!

Advertisement
very few dc candidates are more proven than he is.
I guarantee you the only reason people are downing him is because of his age.
If this guy was 45 years old with the same track record of proven defenses y’all would be in the toilet right now rubbing all your seed out.
If he was 45 years old with 41 years of coaching experience I'd be very impressed

I can finally come out of Mario prison. Let's gooooo. Party won't stop here.
Adam Devine Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back