Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tough topic because depending on how you like your meat, it will alter your recommendations. Some like it chopped, some like it sliced. Dalessandro's is super chopped up and freakin delicious. Wasnt crazy about Chubby's. Johns Roast Pork is outstanding. Jim's has been hit and miss with me...Ive had good ones and some super greasy. Max is tight! Id love to try Gooie Louie and Leo's some day. I do like Steve's Prince of Steaks. Someone sent me to Ishkabibbles once....never again. Had the worst at Tony's last time I went. It was a pathetic sandwich. Campo's is a no for me. Ive had some good late night one's at Sonnys.

I dont often have time when I dip into Philly to really hit the tavern's and off the map stuff as much. Always looking for recommendations.
The times I went to Chubbys I never had a complaint. Their cheese fries are life.

I forgot about Ishkabibbles. Underrated spot.

And Leo's is the best cheesesteak spot no one knows about. Right off Baltimore Pike.

I don't know why you all are stressing. Mario is a pro. This is not his first rodeo. If an OC/DC search took this long for a rookie or young head coach that's one thing, but Mario knows what he's doing. Trust the process. And he's a proven commodity too. It's not like coordinators don't want to work with him or don't want the salary or living in Miami. Everyone take big breaths.

Advertisement
Mario has interviewed over ten people at OC , some names we’ve heard , some we haven’t. Ironically DC names aren’t as prevalent. Weird. People got word of interviews and thats how names leak out and they’re now the “front runner “ lol. Sound familiar ?

Briles and Candle were never offered. Candle spoke with Mario and has a previous relationship with him. There’s a reason Feldman never co-signed either rumor. I posted weeks ago Mario has a rep of being very meticulous and tends to over think things. That many interviews should tell you that . As Jay said there’s been really good names that’s interviewed , even though that goes against the narrative lunatics here have created. Mario is willing to wait before moving on. He’s now at that point , a timeline was set for a coordinator and it’s now passed. Thats why I expect something very soon. It’s either plan A or B.
I'm guessing the timeline was set for either Dorsey or Brady - guessing Dorsey here - and now we're just waiting to hear on Coordinator B.

Serious question, when Taggart handed him the Oregon job how many coaches did christobal hire?

Advertisement
We should be ok on Wed. Joe's out here strongarmin recruits.

1643668534867.png

Advertisement
Serious question, when Taggart handed him the Oregon job how many coaches did christobal hire?

Mario hired at Oregon: December 8, 2017
- Donte Williams hired January 4, 2018
- Jim Mastro hired January 20, 2018
- Cort Dennison hired January 21, 2018
- Bobby Williams hired January 26, 2018
- Alex Mirabal hired February 20, 2018

Advertisement
Met some people back in October in Punta Cana from Buffalo and apparently they tell tourists one place is the best so they don’t crowd up the actual best place to get wings…

Haven’t been yet so I can’t confirm but what I was told:

Duffs or Elmo’s - don’t let anyone fool you into anywhere else
The random town I live in, in GA had a Duff’s for awhile, place was loaded with a bunch of 90’s Bills memorabilia. **** good wings too. Too bad it couldn’t survive COVID.

Maybe we have been approaching this all wrong…

While we have been waiting on coordinator announcements, the conversation has broken out into many topics.

From wrestlers (didn’t see Tommy Wildfire Rich getting many mentions)…

To attractive female mugshots…

Not sure if bourbon made into a 30 page debate while I slept (had my first glass of Pappy’s last week)…

To currently pizza (NY. Not really a debate)..

To many other topics we don’t need to rehash now.

Maybe the problem is us. Maybe the coordinators will not get announced until we pick the correct topic to debate. Maybe we have to earn it and we are dropping the ball by not getting the right topic that will summon forth the coordinator God’s to unleash their knowledge upon us…

Or…

Maybe the locking of the booty gif’s is punishment that we are paying the price for. What was the date of that decision? And how does it coordinate to our lack of information?

#letthemclapsothatwemayclap

Chicago style Pizza is disgusting and I lived there for 17 years and would otherwise fight for the city’s honor to the death.
Same, love the city and I’ve always been more of an Italian beef person than cheesesteak too…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back