Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s right.
Waiting GIF

Advertisement
As a Bills fan I'm kinda shocked that Dorsey wasn't interviewed right away... although that could mean a couple of things. He's already gone to the Giants or....maybe he's been signed sealed and now just waiting to be delivered here...(probably not but interesting that he wasn't done in house first)

Kinda hate to be the one to point this out, but it may have something to do with this.

"the league will require clubs to interview at least two external minority candidates for head coaching openings and at least one minority candidate for any coordinator job"

Maybe the Rooney rule?

"The rule has been expanded to require teams to interview at least two external minority candidates for general manager/executive of football operations positions and all coordinator roles."
I think there's a side step if your promote from within

Advertisement
Whether good or bad to be determined? Just never saw coaching vacancy searches with so much secrecy? It is like someone protecting a combination to a vault in Ft Knox

Advertisement
On a dolphins note. I know there is Harbaugh buzz again but I would love to pair McDaniels run schemes (HC) with Joe Brady pass schemes (OC).

Advertisement
I would suggest that someone at the Hecht make sure the fax machine is working properly. (Paper, dial tone, etc)

That could be the hold up!

Advertisement
According to who was Mario waiting on Brady? It’s been reported where? Anywhere outside this board?
Yeah , this board " reported it". Just like It reported Kevin Smith would be the rb coach days before anyone on a premium site. Or Ladson would be transferring back in Dec.Also Parrish days before he commited. Or Mcclemdon interviewed for the Uga job and would take it if offerered. Nobody , I repeat nobody had that last week. Lastly this site reported Nunez rumors was bs and there was a power five Ad in talks. Two days later Rad pops up. I'll happily bump that thread if ya want and you can time stamp it.

That's just a few examples in recent weeks. This board has 4-5 posters more plugged in then than all the premium sites so rolling your eyes or clowning it in multiple posts doesnt make you right or true.

they're not Brady's plays they are Sean Payton's plays...Brady called them with what he had learned from his time with the Saints and watching how Payton had called them.Maybe his stint with the Panthers would have helped if he had been able to implement Payton's offense there but Rhule didn't want that type offense.
Brady revised the LSU playbook .. he inserted the passing plays .. don't know whether he learned them in Pop Warner .. but at that time they were the plays he selected. If he learned from Sean .. great .. that's called career development. He now has that knowledge / skill set. Would love to see him at UM.

Yeah , this board " reported it". Just like It reported Kevin Smith would be the rb coach days before anyone on a premium site. Or Ladson would be transferring back in Dec.Also Parrish days before he commited. Or Mcclemdon interviewed for the Uga job and would take it if offerered. Nobody , I repeat nobody had that last week. Lastly this site reported Nunez rumors was bs and there was a power five Ad in talks. Two days later Rad pops up. I'll happily bump that thread if ya want and you can time stamp it.

That's just a few examples in recent weeks. This board has 4-5 posters more plugged in then than all the premium sites so rolling your eyes or clowning it in multiple posts doesnt make you right or true.

don't forget Tyrique transfer

Mario coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back