Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
A random poster called Mario racist, said he cant deal with black coaches and Kevin Smith was about to leave too.

Got flamed on 247 and on here. Nothing more.
Whoever that jabronie really was, he was just trying to do more dirty work for the $EC. They definitely shook. As if anyone with a rationale thinking brain would believe that, specially coming from probably 2 of the most racist institutions in CFB, Bama and Jawja.

Advertisement
His defenses were very good, but They were scoring 32 a game (top 35-40) by his last year at both temple and Baylor. He’s not an offensive genius but its well above average. You act like it’s pathetic and no one has ever had success with it…simply not true. It’s actually better than what Miamis offense was this year
Yeah, no, it just wasnt. They couldnt score 25 vs Oklahoma. They played Stephen F. Austin, UTSA, Rice and Kansas. They barely scored 21 against rice.

Yeah of course it’s possible. Especially if we hit a bad recession.

But I don’t think they’re going down in the near future.

My point is I do not believe we are in the midst of a real estate bubble like we had years ago - when you were selling in 2010, the bubble had popped.
When the Fed pares back its balance sheet, interest rates will rise, perhaps dramatically, making a number of single family homes unaffordable. But as SFH become more unaffordable, multi family residential should benefit.

Edit: To clarify, I am referring more to the upper end of MFR and perhaps workforce housing too.

Last edited:
Home prices went down in 2010 when I had a house I needed to sell in Pinellas county. I know that.
Miami Dade population has increased by almost 800,000 since 1989 .. and a good 60-70% of those new residents are middle and upper middle class individuals who have purchased SECOND homes in Miami .. with their main residence being in Guatemala, Peru, Panama, Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Dominican Republic. The Latin American ag import business exploded in Miami and growers all ofer Latin America have homes and have opened offices in Miami. Areas like "Doral" in 1989 was a cow pasture without even a single gas station or restaurant. Today it is a city within Miami / Dade .. with a population that is 70% Venezuelan .. Venezuelan Mayor .. and the balance of the residents are from all over Latin America. It isn't pinellas county .. home prices in Coral Gables, Key Biscanye, are not dropping.

Mario needs super young and hungry animals who are willing to eat, drink, and **** football.

No more of these big name overentitled puzzy faqquits who depend on support staffs of 100 high schoolers to do all the work.

Unknown cats from small schools (Bojangles tech, Montana eagle scout college, etc.) who have the hunger to upend the 'man' and are willing to eat nails.

First candidate: Incarnate Word, Dc, Jon Patke.

Advertisement
Whoever that jabronie really was, he was just trying to do more dirty work for the $EC. They definitely shook. As if anyone with a rationale thinking brain would believe that, specially coming from probably 2 of the most racist institutions in CFB, Bama and Jawja.
Exactly, this was clearly coordinated bull****.

If you grind like **** but are overtly subordinate I'd be inclined to question your mental state and/or your competence. "Worker bees" don't usually check all the other boxes a supposed Alpha with this mindset is looking for- ie someone with all their own qualities but will also bow down to them.

Sure, a Sabag type might be able to command and get that type or person but Mario is nowhere near that level of cache yet.
Yeah I mean, I agree. It's really hard/impossible to find someone that ticks all 3, and in my experience, the grinder is incapable of ignoring those who don't grind, so that at a minimum must be a part of the person they hire.

Which leads to another point. If you have someone coming down from NFL looking to rehab, that person wants a relatively hands-off coach. They'll 'fall backwards', to rebuild, but they want to be largely left alone to do that. That kind of guy goes and works for a Kiffen, I think.

Not a Mario.

I see we are on this stage of grief
I guess, but mostly, just wrapping my head around why other coaches seemingly aren't falling all over themselves to work for a guy we admire and love.

It's b/c it's a nightmare, honestly. I have done it. I won't do it again.

Mario needs super young and hungry animals who are willing to eat, drink, and **** football.

No more of these big name overentitled puzzy faqquits who depend on support staffs of 100 high schoolers to do all the work.

Unknown cats from small schools (Bojangles tech, Montana eagle scout college, etc.) who have the hunger to upend the 'man' and are willing to eat nails.

First candidate: Incarnate Word, Dc, Jon Patke.
I think you're actually right. I hope this wasn't sarcasm, b/c that's where I end up with my own analysis.

Advertisement
I guess, but mostly, just wrapping my head around why other coaches seemingly aren't falling all over themselves to work for a guy we admire and love.

It's b/c it's a nightmare, honestly. I have done it. I won't do it again.
bc outside of Mario (and remember he doesn't have a title nor does he have a playoff game so Hes a good coach but not necessarily considered top 5 and maybe even top 10), this program hasn't been gone. we haven't done **** on the field. every coach (richt had more success than Mario pre miami but was burned out in the end) has been out after 3-5 years. these assistants end up looking for jobs elsewhere or never get back to where they were. only richts guys landed in good spots (brown w the rams, Hartley at UGA, Dugans at FSU, Searles at UNC). they wanna wait and see this **** is actually legit before they uproot their lives and families from good situations

bc outside of Mario (and remember he doesn't have a title nor does he have a playoff game so Hes a good coach but not necessarily considered top 5 and maybe even top 10), this program hasn't been gone. we haven't done **** on the field. every coach (richt had more success than Mario pre miami but was burned out in the end) has been out after 3-5 years. these assistants end up looking for jobs elsewhere or never get back to where they were. only richts guys landed in good spots (brown w the rams, Hartley at UGA, Dugans at FSU, Searles at UNC). they wanna wait and see this **** is actually legit before they uproot their lives and families from good situations
This, for sure, is also a factor. We all make decisions that hopefully happen for several reasons. The state of the program and its history have to factor in, but I really think the personality issues with a guy like Mario as your manager are perhaps the larger variable. The U has some baggage, but also, has some things going for it and anyone coming in knows Mario is committed, knows he's gonna land some big recruits, knows we're in an area loaded with talent, and knows the University and Fanbase is behind him.

I think for most 'salespeople' the objections about the past of the program can be somewhat easily overcome. But if your potential future boss sits back and makes you ASK (beg?) for the job, man - alarm bells are ringing with many folks in that situation.

Assuming those rumors are true.

Advertisement

Saw his name mentioned somewhere on the board so cross him off

As a Bills fan I'm kinda shocked that Dorsey wasn't interviewed right away... although that could mean a couple of things. He's already gone to the Giants or....maybe he's been signed sealed and now just waiting to be delivered here...(probably not but interesting that he wasn't done in house first)

As a Bills fan I'm kinda shocked that Dorsey wasn't interviewed right away... although that could mean a couple of things. He's already gone to the Giants or....maybe he's been signed sealed and now just waiting to be delivered here...(probably not but interesting that he wasn't done in house first)
Absolutely foolish to hire Tee Martin over the guy with the relationship with your QB. My guess is this is a fake interview.

Advertisement
WTF??? The LSU OC hired Brady to revamp the offense ... re-do the play book .. to include aggressive passing plays. In the OC's OWN WORDS .. Brady called plays in critical situations: "Whenever we went to multiple WR sets, bunch sets, 3rd down situations and red zone I would say "Joe .. it's yours" and Joe would take over play calling". What was the result??? in 2018 LSU .. with Burrow and the same 3 WR's ... had 2600 passing yards and 17 passing TD's .. with Brady's plays and play calling .. productivity increased to 5700 PASSING YARDS AND 61 PASSING TD'S and also increased rushing yards by about 500 for the season. LSU ended up in the top 5 in 3rd down conversions and red zone scoring with the top offense in the country. THAT is what Brady's contribution did. Did he do it alone? No ... he did it combined with a talented QB ... who couldn't do squat the year before with the outdated LSU play book and limited play calling the the OC.
they're not Brady's plays they are Sean Payton's plays...Brady called them with what he had learned from his time with the Saints and watching how Payton had called them.Maybe his stint with the Panthers would have helped if he had been able to implement Payton's offense there but Rhule didn't want that type offense.

Absolutely foolish to hire Tee Martin over the guy with the relationship with your QB. My guess is this is a fake interview.

Maybe the Rooney rule?

"The rule has been expanded to require teams to interview at least two external minority candidates for general manager/executive of football operations positions and all coordinator roles."

after some deep thought I have figured out Mario's gameplan with the OC/DC....

they will be working at home and will not be named so the other teams have no idea what/who to gameplan against....
I heard he was going with the Masked Singer approach. Every week will be a different coordinator and fans have to guess who it is based off the type of offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back